chapter 5 part 3!!

As koko and ran went in opening the door,they opened the door all the way to see  flustered takemichi and a grinning sanzu.They were studying what was happening.Trying to figure out what happend.

Koko-What is going on here??He said curiosly

The room was silent

Sanzu-Well if you wanna know what happened ask that sexy~.He said pointing at takemichi.

Ran-Oh .(He understood what happend because he saw a lump on takemichi's pants)

Ran then smirked evily

Ran-well look at this..... .He said while all eyes in the room were looking at him.
Takemichi are you hard???He said teasingly.

Takemichi then looked down again feeling super emmbarrased.He did not want to see them look at his red face.While takemichi was thinking about what just happend.The others were holding back their urge to laugh.

Koko then suddendly went walking next to takemichi.Now koko was right in front of Takemichi.He then picked up takemichi's chin.

Koko-Takemichi,Do you want me to help it keep it down~He said teasingly,trying to hold back his urge to laugh.

Takemichi then looked at koko with his red looking face.Ran decided to break the silence by going to Takemichi 's ear, starting to bite it.Ran then earned a soft groan from Takemichi.Koko and sanzu were shocked while ran was smirking.Ran kept on nibbling on takemichi's ear and kept on earning soft moans.Takeimchi did not think at that time and was too horny so he let ran do whatever he wanted as long as he gets pleased.In the corner koko and sanzu were feeling left out and a little shocked on what ran was doing to takemichi.while they were thinking if they should join or not ran did this....

He turned takemichi around so that ran was now infront of him.He then grinned and put his hand on takemichi's belt asking for permission.He was still nibbling on takemichi's ear making him more hard.As he got permission to go throught his pants,ran's fingers swifted smoothly into takemichi's boxers and was now holding takemichi's cock.
.
.
.
.
While ran was playing with the tip of takemichi's c***.All they heard was Ahh~and more other horny stuff.Sanzu and koko finnaly had the guts to join because they wanted to hear Takemichi moan and groan in pleasure.

Sanzu-My my can we join,He said giggling evily

Koko-Ill make it rain cash on you takemichi if you let me hold your cock~,he said grinning.

As they were walking to their direction.All takemichi could think is....why,why  am i letting them do this to me..

He came back to reality when he heard the door open.......

????-Wow really having fun without us huh...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
HELLO
Here it is for you horny readers.
I was litterly awake in 2am to write this in paper so i would not forget about this in the morning,I hope you like this!
I will make more horny and smut stuff tommarow
BYE!!!!