ᵏᵃᵏᵘᶜʰᵒ ʰⁱᵗᵗᵒ|各チョ ヒット

𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦⇆ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ ↻

⇆ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ ↻

𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦⇆ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ ↻

category: fluff

requested anonymously

------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't think you understand—"

"No! Mom, I really wanna go to this party. It's my one chance to finally make friends."

[Y/n] knew the day would come when her daughter would finally grow out of her shell. But a party? That's usually way later down the road.

The woman sighed. "Okay. But you call me the minute something happens alright?" Her daughter smiled and nodded. "Now go get ready."

She watched sadly as her daughter ran down the hallway.

Teenagers, man.

The woman frowned. She felt something off about her daughter's friends. Well, specifically one in particular, but she never said anything.

"I'm ready Mom!"

♥︎♥︎♥︎

The house was nice; it was somewhat of a modern style.

Go figure.

In fact, the entire neighborhood pretty much spoke 'I make six figures a year' type of money. [Y/n] herself made a decent living, she had a nice house and a pretty [car] in her garage.

But this neighborhood? They had to be lawyers and doctors.

"See you later baby, I love you." [Y/n] ran her fingers through her daughter's hair. The young girl waved her goodbye.

Well, there goes my sanity.

[Y/n] frowned and pulled out the driveway.