ᵒˢᵃᵐᵘ ᵈᵃᶻᵃⁱ|太宰 治

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥⇆ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ ↻

⇆ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ ↻

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥⇆ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ ↻

category: smut

a drabble by yours truly

reader is female!!
------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't know what to think of you. A demon from hell would probably fit. Always so close to getting to you only to miss you by a hair.

It started about two months ago when he started this mission with Ranpo.

It was an undercover job; someone had to be the inside man to see what was up.

Of course, the both of them had to show up so they would have something to report back to the president.

Dazai was assigned to pinpoint their target and to gain their trust and Ranpo had to gather information to give back to the ADA.

It was his mistake to think he had you fooled.

In reality, he was the one who was fooled

He never considered himself an enemy of women, but he might re-write his morals when it came to you.

"Come in, Dazai."

Dazai's brown eyes surveyed the area. "Yes?" God, he loved parties but not if it was for work. They always had the fun sucked out of them. Not to mention it was a gala party;

His favorite kind. They were the perfect place to make a scene, something you also happened to love doing.

But he never thought you'd be doing that better than him.

Only he could be the one making a scene!

"Have you spotted the target?"

Dazai looked toward the entrance of the ballroom. "Nope, still nothing, but I'm sure she'll make quite the entrance." His companion could hear his snarky tone through his ear piece.