Tour of Auradon

The group arrived at the school, going past a sign that said "Auradon prep where goodness doesn't get any better."

Upon their arrival, a very loud marching band started playing very loud and obnoxious music that set the four on edge.

The car stopped and the door was opened for the them. The four teens exited the car, some with a little more grace than others.

Carlos: Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?

Carlos fell onto the ground, trying to wrestle some fabric out of Jay's hands.

Jay: Cause you want it!

Jay responded, placing a foot on Carlos's stomach and pretending to tug as hard as he could.

Carlos: No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!

Mal: Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience.

Mal whispered, gesturing to the crowd, who looked extremely put off yet somehow interested  it the display.

Jay: Just cleaning up. Get up.

Jay smiled at the three people who were standing in front. James punched Jay in the shoulder and shoved the fabric inside before helping Carlos up.

Fairy Godmother: Leave it like you found it! And by that , I mean just leave it.

Fairy godmother sang, her magical aura so overwhelming for those who had never experienced one before.

Jay sighed and shoved everything that was in his hands back into the car before noticing a girl who was staring at the five uncomfortably.

Jay: Hello, foxy. The name's Jay.

Jay smirked wile walking up to her, noticing the way she tensed when he stepped closer.

Fairy Godmother: Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress.

She spoked a little to cheerily, sticking her head between the two as Mal was looking at the young girl fuming with rage to Jay.

Mal: The Fairy godmother? As in "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-Bobbidi. You know it.

The headmistress grinned, her smile faltering as she scanned the four of them. Mal took a step forward, smiling kindly at the Fae.

Mal: Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile.

Mal keeping a fake smile on her face as she spoke and took in a sharp breath.

Fairy Godmother: Oh

Mal: And that sparkling wand

Fairy Godmother sighed and smiled, just glad  that she wasn't attacked on the spot.

Fairy Godmother: That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future"

The girl next to Fairy godmother looked at the kids

Audrey: It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Audrey.

Ben: Princess Audrey, my girlfriend. I'm prince Ben. Soon to be King.

His fake smile turned into a boastful one. Evie stepped forward and curtsied

Evie: You had me at prince. My mother a queen, which makes me a princess.