2 for the price of one

The kitchen

The four VK's snuck there way down to the kitchen after hours and started gathering ingredients for the love spell

The three teens quickly rummaged through the room to find the ingredients that Mal needed, wile she stood there and mixed them all.

Mal sighed when Carlos placed the last ingredient on the counter next to her before hopping on the counter across from her.

Mal: All right. It says that we still need one tear, and  I never cry.

Carlos: Lets just chop up some onions.

Carlos offered, picking up the vegetable that was beside him.

Mal: No. It says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews so we have to follow it exactly.

Mal pinched the bridge of her nose before taking a deep breath.

Carlos: How does a spell from your mothers book get reviews?

Carlos questioned, receiving a glare from Mal, who ignored his question.

Jay: A tear's a tear.

Jay shrugged as he moved to sit by Carlos

Evie: That's not true Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear.

The three other kids stared at Evie in shocked as she continued moving the ingredients that Mal needed closer.

Mal: Listen to you

Mal smiled at Evie as she grabbed a pinch of salt. Evie did a little curtsy and giggled as Jay scoffed.

Jay: Yeah, I knew that

Jay scoffed as he rolled his eyes

Carlos: Did not

Carlos retorted back

Jay: Yeah, I did.

The four were interrupted by a high voice entering the kitchen which put the kids on high alert. Mal quickly hid her spell book and Evie hid the unusual ingredients. Lonnie started asking Mal a question before noticing the large mixing bowl.

Lonnie: There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do there hair! Midnight snack, huh? What are you guys making?

Mal: Nothing special. Just cookies, Oh, no, no.

Mal's nonchalant tone quickly shifted as Lonnie started dipping her finger into the batter to have a taste.

Carlos: Wait, wait, wait!

The four students stared at the girl expectantly, looks of horror on their faces as Lonnie stuck her finger in her mouth.

Lonnie: What? I'm not gonna double dip.

Lonnie explained defensively as she put her hands up, taking a step back from the mixing bowl.

Evie: Feel anything?

Mal: Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?

Mal quickly covered before Lonnie could think too much about what Evie said.

Jay comes in front of the others right in front of Lonnie

Jay: Hey, there.

Lonnie just stared at the boy, clearly not reciprocating his advancements.