Uncontrollable [DDOSAMA]

Face claim^Y/n / Your name

DD/David/DDOsama

Y/n pov:

"Is that y/n gzzzzz" Buba said."It sureee isssss" he chuckled at me for copying him."Today we here wid a punk ass lil boy and y/n gzzzzz" Buba said energetically.The boy smacked Buba in his head then said his name."Yall already know the name its DD Osama like that" he said. "Ok so today yall are finna get to kno each other n shii, DD dont fumble the bag. "Bro stop playin wid me dic" DD said while collaring up Buba." Anyways Buba i thought you the nigga was cute?" i said bravely just to piss DD off. Then DD choked me lightly by the neck. "Stop playing with me ma" He said look good asf. i began blushing and started to hide my face.Then suddenly i felt a hand lift up my chin." Stop hiding your pretty face from me ma" he said and we held eye contact, then he kissed me but i didnt hesitate to kiss back. The kiss was so deep and passionate until buba stop us and told us get a room."Anyways STOPP cause yall are kids and we bout to end the vid." he told us but we mugged him.We said bye and he did his outro then we got out of his car and headed into the stu.There is where i saw a few people and I started to feel nervous.Then a set of warm hands held onto my waist then i saw it was DD."Its gunna be alright ma, they are my muddies", i smiled lightly.
I sat next too DD and another curly hair boy im guessing is his brother."Im notti , DD younger brother" He said politely.
I asked where the bathroom was then went. I noticed dat the group of girls are following me."wsp??"I said while turning around.One of the girls im guessing is the leader said"You need to stay away from DD he is mines". "Girl bye cause he was all over me ,so how is he yours?" I said rudely.
She walked away with her little group.I finished up using the bathroom and saw the girl i just argued with trying to be all over DD. I went up to her and rocked her shit, I punched her in her nose jaking it bleed n started stepping on."Keep. Playing. With. Me. Hoe" i said while punching her face each word.Then suddenly i felt a couple of strong hands lift me off her."Let me gooo!"i said while kicking my legs."Its on site when i see you again" i said angerly while walking into a empty bedroom. DD tried to calm me down but nothing worked,then i felt my meself trying on his shoulder."Im sorry i fought her, i feel so bad , im such a terrible person" I said while crying."Its okay ma,your not a bad person , you just put her in her place for touching whats yours" he said while pecking my lips. I was blushing and ended up falling asleep on his chest.

_______________________________________________________________
A/n
Broo i tried my best cause i was trynna make it as realistic as possible but this is my second story.

550 words!!!!!!