Friends w/ benefits[Kay Flock]

Face Claim^age:18name: y/n

Face Claim^
age:18
name: y/n

KayFlock/Kaykay/Kevinage: 18

age: 18

"Hey muddy!"i said well hopping into kay's lap."Hey ma, wsp? He said without taking his eyes off the game."Nun im just bored" I said while taking out my phone."Oh ok." He said. I decided to go live since kaykay wasnt giving me any attention. "Hey muddiess" i said while getting off kay's lap.
"who's that?" someone asked."Oh its just kay" i said."you were sitting on his lap?" someone else asked."Ion kno" I said giggling. "Yall i wanna prank Kay since he dont wanna give me attention. Comment some ideas.."i whispered. I was scrolling through the comments to find the right prank and some said to twerk to the opps music."So im gunna twerk to Kay's opps music". I set up the camera to a view where they can see me and Kay and began playing the song. "Yo notti throw throw throw, we catch a yg then we gotta blow ,For me imma take the throne. Fuck Kay Flock, he aint coming home." I started to twerk to the song.Then Kay got up almost choking me to death."Stop playing wimme ma, cause i would rock yo shit tonight." He said while pushing me onto the bed."Kay stop , its a prank and im liveee!" I screamed. Kay got up and ended the live, and started to kissing me roughly but passionately. He slid his tongue in to my mouth , i was shocked but happy.Ive been feeling him since the first day of our friendship but i didnt say anything because he was always around hella bitches.
He broke the kiss then said,"I love you so much but i didnt know how to tell you". "I loved you since the day i met you, i felt safe around you and always felt loved being next to you."Well Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yessssss" screamed at him while hugging him."I love you so much and i promise to not do anything stupid and break your heart" he said. "lets go to sleep" he said while turning off the lights and turning the led lights to blue. "Can i watch netflix" I said. " Ok what do you wanna watch? " he asked politely. "Barbie and the dream house please" i said. "Thats so childish but okay mami" he said while mugging me. We cuddle and ended up falling asleep with my head in his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

_______________________________________________________________

A/n
Wsp muddies dont forget to leave a comment and vote

450 wordssss

i hope yall like the storyyy

Remember to read "Without You[Notti Osama]"

BYEEEEEEEEE!!!