tumbler dump + stu q+a!

Hello people I got break for school and have free me time. So I checked up on all and the others.

Look at Erika she so pretty! Which speaking of which, she is modeling the schools jacket. And with this we got some a hint of lore about the town name the game is settled in. Again this isn't in the game yet. So stop reading if you want to blind react to the game. Here the jacket design too:

As always again this game is aim at a mature adult players of 18+

As always again this game is aim at a mature adult players of 18+. Any minor interaction can risk the games creator and cast.  I'll safe the new lore stuff for last tho.

We gotten more facts about the trio. Mainly Alan of course. But still we got a little bit new info about everyone. Even with cute mc scenario too to boot!

So we know about Alan being represented by wolfs. And that he loves deers. The creator reviled the others favorite animals. Erika is snow leopard while stu are honey badger.
There even naughty werebadger stu in heat.

But end it with a more wholesome note and the trio and animals is...

ANIMAL CROSSING!! Alan dream villagers are fauna and Erik (with wolfang being his exception), stu favorites are pudge and Bob and Erika just wants purrl. Here a Alan villager wolf boi:

Of course gaming late at night can be trying

Of course gaming late at night can be trying. So sleep in is always nice when getting comfy in a position. Alan sleep on his stomach to be warm(or it the best position for his head to be in the crook of y'all necks), stu also like to stay warm too. But he finds more better to sleep on his sides.
Erika prefer to feel cool when sleeping so she sleep on her back.

After the morning some people may drink coffee or tea in the morning to wake themselves. And the trio are all in team coffee! Of course Alan want his coffee sweetest so his have sugar and cream. Erika like it sweet but want it bitter too. So just black coffee with sugar. Stu just add milk to his. Doesn't wants it too hot for him.

HOLY SHIT STU Q AND A IS OUT WHILE I'M WRITING THIS!! I'll some the Alan + some of the in another chapter, cuz some it is connect. oh and his room look like this:

Okay stu voice still reminds me of sunny jack and sonic still

Okay stu voice still reminds me of sunny jack and sonic still. But he act a bit of a tsundere when mc and his feelings are brought up. But he is aware it. I'm a bit surprised that he's intimated by Erika tho. And oops! That what he gets for calling Erika a bitch.

I'm happy that she there too. Poor stu, he pull a connerCdawg moment(aka repeatedly singing a anime op by heart to bully at. Sweet otaku boi🥺).
Bruh I think "beef stu" is a terrible name if YOUR PLANNING TO BE A FUCKING STRIPER NAME IF YOU FAIL COLLEGE STU!!!
Stu is a rookie at cooking. Don't worry I have faith he'll get better so he can enjoy homemade sushi.

Ah. He is a tsundere guy. I'm not surprised, and of course he tried to deny that he ever a mc dirty though. But he right that cosplay is complete 100% a kink thing. But hey I'm not here to kink shame or talk about cosplayers respect ( even if it need to be known.)

Okay the question get more dirty until the end. And that what horrors films did he like, if there he likes them. And no he prefer comical ones instead.

With that out of way. I'm now going to the lore bits of game mostly it just a l an family stuff. But the game takes place in Canada within the fictional town of.....

Doomsbury! The creator hints it is jokingly teasing that the town may have cryptic stuff going on

Doomsbury! The creator hints it is jokingly teasing that the town may have cryptic stuff going on. It maybe the creator love cryptics but only future post or game play could tell. But that's it for now.
Oh if y'all want to see the q and a the YouTube channel is Gnometatix_ remember this channel is restricted to 18+ veiwers ONLY.