Pineapple Pizza

A.N
Request from @TwennyUnoPilots

Your BESTIIIIEEEEE invites you to their house for a pizza party after they get back from suffocating in the outerest rings of outer space. You agree, obviously, as you absolutely LOVE pizza. You're mom had to stop bying it, because everytime she did, you ABSORB it and go absolutely HAM on the poor poor pizza.

So Anygays, you walk up to their door and-
"knock knock, author"
WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW IM- o-okay... Who's there?
"The chickin."
ARE YOU SERIOU- *dies*

"o-okay? I guess I'll finish the story 😤😤. So you knock on the door, and your BESTIIIIIIIIEEEEEE of 1994 years answers. "Come in! Come in!" They say to you. "Where's the pizza 😈😈😈😈😈" you say in a deep, demonic voice. "Oh, over there on the counter."

You TELEPORT right in front of the pizza box, cackling evily, knowing what's ABOUT TO GO DOWN. You rip open the box, but stop.

Because inside...

What Pineapple.

On the pizza.

You slowly turn your head, making an ominous creeeeaaaaaaaakk- not to be creepy or anything, you just have really loud creaky bones, like go get that check out bro.

Anygays, your friend asks, "what's... wrong?"

"What's.... WRONG?!" You yell. "WHATS WRONG?! WHAT IS THIS?!?! WHERES THE PIZZA?!"

"That... that is the pizza..."

"THIS. ISNT. PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."
You scream- GOIN SUPER SAIYAN 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😳😳😳😯😯😯😲😲🙀🙀😧😦😦🫢😧😨😨😦🫢😦😧😨

"NO Y/N IM SORRY ILL BUY YOU A PLIN CHEESE PIZZA!"
You angrily grab them. "NO! THE DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE!!!" You shove them into the box with the unpizza, and absolutely YEET them out the window, glass breaking and going everywhere.

Great. Now you had to go home with no pizza. You unbuff and walk home.

Okay bye."

A.N.
Oh wow, IM ALIVE!!!

against mY WILL 😤😤😤😤😤