thanksgiving - dd.

y'all ima try a new little layout. also, when you see pictures at the top, it's not a face claim. it's just for tha fits😘.

 it's just for tha fits😘

alina's crib.📍
8:45 am
alina's pov

"mmm." i stretched as i slowly opened my eyes. i rubbed my face, and yawned, before sitting up. i was actually okay with waking up early today, because i was happy about finally being able to see dd and his family.

long story short, i moved to jersey from sugar hill 4 months ago. i know it's not that far, but my parents are very strict so i only seen dd like twice a month since then.

today was wednesday, and tomorrow was thanksgiving. i'd be spending the holiday with dd and his fam, and staying wit them till monday. we felt it was a short amount of time, but i just wanted to make the best out of it anyway.

it took so much convincing with my parents, and they didn't agree until 2 days ago. i was sooo grateful that they were letting me go.

i stood up from my bed and grabbed my phone. i saw that dd texted me, and quickly unlocked my phone.

osama👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽.

can't wait to see yhu mh❤️.

just a few more hoursss.
see you soon pa❤️.

osama👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽 hearted 'just a few more hoursss. see you soon pa❤️.'

i smiled at my phone, before turning on my music, and grabbing my towel from the end of my bed. I walked into my bathroom, and shut and locked the door behind me before turning on the shower. While i waited for the water to warm up, i brushed my teeth.

*30 minutes later*

i just finished in the shower, and was now stood at the end of my bed wrapped in my towel. i hummed along to my music playing while i scrolled through instagram, before starting to get dried off. I put on lotion, before getting dressed in a black long sleeve crop top, black sweats, and nike socks. i wore my lighting 4's wit the fit.

i put on deodorant and perfume, before sitting at my vanity. I brushed out my lashes, before doing my skincare.

I didn't put much makeup on, and only really focused on my lips. and after about 30 minutes later, i was out the door, with my suitcase. i was sooo ready to see my man.

osama👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽.

babyyyyy im hereee.