Chapter 59

"key"

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The next day came as the Tree Hill Ravens were still occupied by the task of cleaning up their new gym. Andrew and Nathan were stuck with the duty of painting the old faded wall as Lucas helped fixed the backboard with Whitey.

"Nice to see that you stopped acting like a conceited jackass," Andrew spoke as he brushed the blue paint on the surface. A small chuckle came from Nate. "So what was with the whole thing that just happened with your dad?"

"Nothing really, I just confronted him about turning down that opportunity for the other school." He turned to me with a shrug as I acknowledge his sentence with a small nod.

"That makes sense with how he marched in here," Andrew said before bringing up last night. "Speaking about marching in, Haley stopped by last night. Gave me another recap." The mention of his wife's name caught Nathan's immediate attention. "Look, I'm not trying to put myself in your relationship, Nate,"

"But," Nathan said with a small eye roll.

"But," Andrew continued, ignoring his friend. "You truly have to apologize this time. Haley might be in love with you now but don't think it won't get turned right around with you acting like an asshat." He told Nathan who nodded his head quietly. "Also, I have a question." Andrew added which made the young Scott brother signal him to keep going. "Do you have any ideas for a first date?"

~

"How the hell do I lose the damn thing?" Andrew frustratedly exclaimed as he loudly shut the drawer. The teenager had rummaged through his room and most of the house. Yet, he could not find the one thing he was looking for, his motorcycle key. "I stop riding for a few months and all of sudden it's lost forever." He mumbled to himself as he stood, placing his hands on his hips.

His eyes scanned through his room one last time, hoping that it would just pop out of nowhere but nothing. The boy sighed as he momentarily put his head down.

He grabbed his leather jacket that was lying on the bed and walked out of the room, putting on the piece of clothing. He closed his room door, a habit he picked up from living with David. Before Andrew headed down the stairs, he annoyingly fixed his collar on the jacket while he glanced around the little area around him. Nothing was out of the ordinary until his eyes came across his father's door. A slightly creaked open door. It didn't seem like anything weird but it was to Andrew. See the boy knew one thing about his father and that was he would never leave his room or office open.

So to see that was off for him especially since he didn't remember it being like that when his father left. Andrew grabbed a basic vase that was placed on a small table in the middle of the little area and started to creep to the door. A little hesitation came from him before opening the door, flipping the light switch on, and cautiously looking around the master bedroom and then the small restroom.