Chapter 15 Endless Punishment

Narrator: As douma walked home with his love he realized that he had fallen asleep he thought about waking him up but he decided not to akaza was going to need all the rest he could get for this punishment~🙂 wen they got to the estate douma went to a basement. It had a bed for akaza and some chains to help keep akaza mostly still that where hucked up to the bed. Douma walked down to the basement he put akaza on the bead slowly taking off akazas clothes then putting the chains on his wrists and ankles then went close to his ear then woke up akaza.

Douma: Love~ wake up~

Akaza: ugh mmh? Douma?

Douma: Aww~ still sleepy?~ remember you still have a punishment~

Narrator: Akaza tried to remember what happened then he remembered.

Akaza: Wait y-you BICH!

Douma: Remember now?~ and will you stop with the profanity! It's really annoying me love~

Akaza: DON'T CALL ME LOVE YOU AS-MMM!?

Narrator: Douma made a flower like muzzle stopping akaza from yelling at him.

Douma: Naw naw~ trying to make the punishment worse or what?

Akaza: MMM!

Douma: You can be so stupid and so desperate to escape me~ but you never do so why do you keep running? You will always be caught and punished you know~

Akaza mind: I guess he is right... But I don't want to be with this ass hole so fuck what he said.

Douma: Your so cute when you are chained up under me~❤

Narrator: Akaza was confused so he looked his arms and seen the chains.

Akaza: MMM?!

Narrator: douma leaned down to akazas neck then took a bite in return akaza gave a moan

Akaza: Mmm~

Narrator: douma bit a little to hard and made a little bit of blood fall from akazas neck. Douma then licked akazas neck tracing the blue lines.

Douma: Mmm~ how is your blood so sweet?~

Narrator: douma couldn't help himself and took another bite droning more and more blood and keep sucking on the parts where the blood drow.

Akaza: Mmm~

Douma: You seem to enjoy this akaza-dono~

Akaza: Mm!💢

Narrator: Douma then got rid of the ice vines and flower muzzle letting akaza speak.

Akaza: I don't! I-it's jest sensitive there.

Douma: Aww~ so cute~ where else you are sensitive?~

Akaza: I'm not telling you that idiot!

Douma: Then I will have to find out my self then love~

Narrator: Douma gave akaza a kiss then shoved his tongue in akazas mouth. Douma then rubbed his hand around his things softly trying to hear a mon or sudden movement. Wen he went to akazas v line he felt a twitch so he gripped it harder then hurd a moan. Douma giggles then moves his hands down to akazas dick. A soft moan could be heard from akaza as douma griped akazas dick and started jerking him off douma stopped kissing akaza then went down to his dick and started to suck his dick hearing moans and groans from akaza. Douma can fell akaza getting harder and harder after a while douma stopped then when up to akazas nipples and sucked on his left nipple as his hand played with the other nipple leaving love bites on his chest. Went he got bored of sucking on akazas nipples he went up to akazas ear then spoke.

Douma: I'm going to fuck you until you can't move for months~

Narrator: Akaza felt a shiver go up his back at that sentence. Sense he has not had not that many people to fest on the was vary tiered. (In my ua demons can sleep but don't need it sens human flesh gives them energy) then douma started to understand dress him self starting with his pants then boxers Meanwhile akaza was trying to get out of the chains moving as much as he could until douma went on top of him to stop him from moving but akaza still tryed to move.

Douma: If you don't stop it will hurt a lot more love~

Akaza: Go fuck your self!

Douma: Well love you need to stop or I will have to force you~

Akaza: 💢Fuck off!- !?

Narrator: Douma made his ice vans all over akaza to stop him from moving and it worked. Douma then slammed into akaza making him scream at the pain shooting up his back. Douma did not let akaza get used to his size and jest keep slamming into him sense douma did not forget where his prostate was he keep slamming into that same spot over and over again as douma went at a ok speed.

Akaza: S-S-STOOP!~ AHHH~ F-FUCK-~ AHH~

Douma: Sorry love you didn't listen to me~-❤ Ahh~ so tight~

Narrator: It was getting hard for douma to move so he had to slam into akaza harder making akaza scream louder and grip the chains hard. Akazas eyes where shut with tears falling on the corners of his eyes drool dropping from his mouth.

Douma: We jest started~ how do you look like he have been doing this for hour's~ ahh~❤

Narrator: About an hour later douma stopped to give akaza a rest and himself.

Douma: Now don't fall asleep on me~ its jest a brake~

Akaza: Mmm.... F-fine.. A-aw....

Douma: You hurt love?~

Akaza: N-no shit.

Douma: Mhm~ your so cute~

Akaza: .......💢

Douma: Mhm~

Narrator: Douma gave akaza a kiss on the mouth moving to his neck and started to bite it drowning blood. Akaza  moaned holding tight onto doumas shirt. (Yes douma had his shirt on) the pain was terrible every thing hurt akaza really needed a human to regenerate or this pain wold go on for decades. Akazas back,neck, legs, and ass hurt like hell. Then akaza felt a terrible pain in his ass and back.

Douma: Time for round 2 love~

Akaza: N-no i-i- hurt to-t much pl-plea-z

Douma: aww~ begging now?

Akaza: P-ple-ease- I'm sorry- AHHH!~

Narrator: Douma slammed into akaza once more and keep going in and out over and over.

Douma: SO NAW YOUR SORRY?~ it took me killing you now ex to make you sorry love?~ahh~ I fucking love it wen you tens up~ Ahh Fuck~

Narrator: After hearing that akaza new that douma wasn't going to be done until sunrise. Akaza started to cum a lot during all this about 8 or 11 time's wail douma had came 5 timed in akaza and 2 time's on akaza because he wanted to ride akaza. Akaza entire body felt num and could not feel a thing except douma repeating slamming into akaza. After all that douma started to get really slow and then stopped. akaza could not keep his eyes open and fell asleep right wen he stoped.

Doumas mind: Aww~ he fell asleep~ I tiered to... I will jest sleep I guess I don't think akaza will need the chains after all that~ I'd like to see him try tho~mhm~

Narrator: douma kissed akaza on the cheek then cuddled with him.

(Finely done sorry it took so long it wold not save sometimes but I'm back)