Chapter 18

Narrator: Douma woke up with 4 or 5 women around him trying to wake him up.

???: Master douma! Are you ok?

Douma: What happened?

???: A scary man with 6 or so eyes came in and hurt you. Are you ok?

Douma: Jest a headache. But I will be fine.

Narrator: That's wen douma remembered what happened.

Doumas mind: that little shit! He took akaza! And akaza went with him. God dammit I thought we where making progress! Ugh.

???: Master? Are you sure you are ok?

Douma: Yes yes may be a walk along the beach will help me.

???: Right! Come on girls let's go!

Narrator: After they left douma got up and went straight to find akaza and his sent. Later douma was running through the woods and picked up akazas sent.

Douma: That's akazas sent! It's stronger over here! Is he close? It's a bit to strong i must be really close then. But I thought akaza would be at the infinity (thing) what is he doing here? And is that kokus sent?

Narrator: Douma went behind a tree and looked where akazas sent was. Akaza and kokushibo was there to. This made douma mad he hated wen other demons was around him.

Douma: Ugh I hate this how am I supposed to get my akaza? Hum.

Narrator: Douma listened close to what that where saying. With them.

Akaza: Why are me here?

Kokushibo: Master suma said that he will meet us here.

Akaza: Really? Why couldn't we jest meet master sama in the infinity place?

Kokushibo: I don't know. But masters orders-...

Kokushibos mind: Someone is watching us... Not master suma... And that sent... Douma. Akaza will be safe here it's better not to make a seen.

Narrator: Douma jest keep watching them akaza fell asleep and koku was staring at douma to let him know he knows he is there. So douma decided that he would come out.

Douma: Hello kokushibo~ nice to see an old friend again! How have you been?

Kokushibo: Douma. You know what you done. Master is coming you know.

Douma: Ahh yes I do naw but I'm jest here to pick up my love!~ not for a 6 eyed freak.

Narrator: Kokushibo made no expression but he was still angry at the comment.

Kokushibo: Well you are not going to take akaza. Do you want the easy way or do you want me to kill you.

Douma: Aww your so funny koku!~ just give me back my akaza-don-

Narrator: Douma was cut off by someone so fast. Douma was still alive but it would take so long for him to regenerate.

Doumas mind: Did koku do that? No I see him right there. Why do I fell... Sleepy.... Right..

Narrator: Douma then fell asleep (jest bc)

Kokushido: Master sama.

Narrator: Kokushido dowed to muzan

Muzan: Hello kokushibo.

Kokushibo: Master sama. If you don't mind me asking. Why did you want to meet here?

Muzan: So I can catch this.

Narrator: Muzan held out his hand with doumas head.

Muzan: Lest go naw and pick up akaza.

Kokushido: Yes master sama.

(So~~ apparently I do spell things right but wen I publish wattpad autocorrect EVERY THING. So wen I post I will have to go through it all and make sure it's how I want it. Bye~~ all so FUCK. )