"I dont want to ever be alone.."

TW: PANIC ATTACK.

Started writting at 9:11pm..
I finished at 9:35pm.
ENJOY!!

3rd Person POV.

They were streaming..
Sapnap looked at George as he entered the kitchen. Walking down the stair case. "Are you okay George?" Sapnap as he looked at George, pulling him in a hug.
"Ewwww sapnap get off meee" George said, joking. Hugging him back. "This netter Not get clipped into a edit." George say's, looking at chat.

dream.12869: SNF IS REALL!!

t0mmy1nnIt.404: CLIP THAT EDITORS

uwu.jackmanifoldfanclubuwu: OMG GUYS.. DNF IS REAL? ARE WE GOING TO IGNORE DREAM TAKING GEORGE BY HIS HAND TO CLEAN UO THE CUT??

Dnfisreal213: awwh, CUTEE ☹️🫶🏻

George Smiles at Chat. He lets Go of the hug and they continue the stream.

Dreams pov:
Twitchcon, Packing.. my suitcases are packed, Georges and sapnaps are, patches is at my mothers. We are ready. Toothbrush packed, literally everything. I packed a whole new toothbrush cuz I wasn't bothered to unpack the day of the flight. Plus we are coming back home soon. 2 days until the flight. Im just gonna lay down, my head hurts.

"George?" I say reaching out to George. He was wearing his clout glasses with his signature shirt, and jeans. Brown wavy neatly cut hair, his clean Blue converses. Next to him was sapnap. Flowly, curly outgrown brown hair. His bandana over his forehead, ripped black jeans, a white ripped up shirt. Orange Dirty converses with smiles Over them. I remember drawing on them. But I hadn't at the same time. It felt like I was dreaming. George turned around and stood Frozen. Sapnap also stopped talking and turned to see what George was doing.

"Dream?" George asks, I nod. "Guys what's wrong?" I ask confused, I Look down and See im wearing torn Orange Jeans, Dirty airforces, ripped turtle neck, and a woren out green high wasted jumper. My face covered with a mask. "Dream get away you monster!" George says. He starts running. Sapnap screams "YOU MONSTER, GO TO HELL!" He chases After George. They seem to fade. There I stood. Dumbfounded, confused. I Bend over and I notice my breathing pattern is strange. It's going faster than it would, everything seems to Blur and I start gasping for air.

"NICK-" I yell. I pull off the covers and my breathing is the same as it was before, unmatched, heavy. I try to stand But fall. Sapnap rushes into my room with a gasp of air. I cant seem to breathe properly and I sit up from the floor, lean against my bed and start to tear up. Sapnap rushes to me, he lifts up my head hugging me, I put my head on his shoulder and I start loudly sobbing. "Dream it's okay, I'm here."

If you had told me George was standing there with a sad expression I wouldn't of believed you.

"I-I don't want to ever be alone." I mange to say. I Starr to breathe normally and lean against sapnap putting my whole body weight. I wipe my eyes with my sleeves. "Dream whats wrong?" Sapnap asks leaning against the chair of my desk hold me in his arms. I repeat myself "I don't want to ever be alone."
I repeat. "Please don't leave me.. you and George.."
"I promise me or George won't leave Dream, we are here forever."

I feel my eyes get heavy. I fall asleep, sapnap still playing with my hair.

583 words.

I PROMISE IT GETS TO THE GOOD PART SOON.