Cursing Is Bad, Riri! || 06

large age gap! like jungkook is around 21-22 years old and jimin is 23-24 years old. 🙌

____

"put your motherfucking hands up!" aera yells with namjoon on the screen, standing on the couch and holding her arms above her head, giggling as her eyes never leave the television screen, at least not until jungkook and taehyung laugh beside her.

"what did you just say?" taehyung sniggers.

"put your motherfucking hands up!" aera yells again, jumping doen from the couch, "yeah! put your hands in the air baby!"

"yeah baby!" jungkook laughs, giving a high-five to aera while taehyung records it all, not even getting the time to wipe the tears formed in his eyes from laughing so much. he puts his phone down, shaking his head when he calms down a bit and looks at the little girl, who's now dancing to fake love that's playing on the tv.

"damn look at her," he chuckles amusedly, nudging jungkook lightly who nods as well, waching aera doing choreo, missing beats and messing up some steps, but she hits it perfectly in sink with jungkook when it's time for him to lift his shirt. the boys end up laughing again as aera lifts her undershirt up, revealing her tummy then giggles stopping with the dance as she finds jungkook and taehyung sprawled on the couch laughing their heart out.

"do i look good, oppa?" she asks with a grin spreading on her lips, flashing her uneven little teeth, two fallen, one shaking a little from the last week and one that's small, still coming out.

"yes, absolutely," taehyung breathes out deeply, wiping the tears from his eyes and looks at aera, "you did it better than jungkook,"

"really?" she jumps excitedly, moving towards taehyung and sits on his lap. he nods with a smile, patting her back proudly making her laugh, "good job, riri! let's get it baby!" she grins.

"let's get it baby!" taehyung repeats with a little growl to his voice as he grins widely, giving her fist bump and stands up, carrying her in his arms, "let's show 'em what our riri's got!"

"hell yeah!" aera nods.

"damn," jungkook chuckles, "she's started cursing a lot,"

"well, we can always blame yoongi hyung for that,"

"koo, don't say that," aera pouts, getting looks from the boys.

"no one can make the curses sound so cute other than aera," taehyung chuckles, shaking his head, never even attempting to correct her. jungkook lets it slide as well, knowing that if the hyungs caught her cursing the blame will automatically turn to min yoongi for being so fucking savage and unfiltered that the rest of the boys had to be attentive around him, especially if aera was present too, not knowing when they might need to beep some words.

but that doesn't mean aera learnt cursing only from yoongi. nope. jungkook and taehyung often cursed around her which she picked up quickly and surprised them by using the words in tiny here and there. jungkook and taehyung found it funny and recorded every time she would say something like that, having a good laugh about it, which also gave aera the attention that she started to like. now she would curse more and laugh with the boys, feeling more of their league than just a little baby.

her cursing didn't become a problem yet because the hyungs were out for a week. or else there was certainly no way the boys would survive after the hyungs came to know what they've turned their six-year-old sister into.

"we's so cute," aera sings to herself and holds out her arms for jungkook, making him sigh softly as he carries her instead and sits on the couch again, resting back with taehyung as they resume watching their concert. she sits quietly for a while, then gets bored and decides to venture away.