Randy x reader

It was just another Monday in dialtown for y/n, they were heading off to the coffee shop one third way to work. They worked a minimum wage job as a cashier at to local grocery store and could barely afford an apartment (thx inflation).

Y/n had gotten the coffee after 30 minutes of waiting only to realize that they got the wrong order, "Wait, I asked for milk in this, ew... I hate dark coffee. Well I don't want to waste it and I'd rather not go back in there". They walked towards the park which was surprisingly close to to grocery store they worked at after realizing they still had an hour or 2 left before their shift started.

After arriving at the park y/n, who was feeling tired took a sip of the mangoloco monster energy drink they had quickly stole from the convenient store near by. They had been low on money for awhile and was fairly good at sneeking things past others. They sat down on the bench as it was the only part of the park that wasn't covered in used needles and swan shit.

Y/n looked up at the sky and sighed, it was a cloudy day out but that made you happy as light hurt your eyes (we all know that light hurts ur eyes reader, go touch some grass). They looked back down only to see a man with a Nokia phone for a head (you have a tv for a head in this btw), running away from some swans. He immediately fell on his face and started getting attacked by said swans.

You run over to the man and shoe the foul beings away from him (get it FOUL?!?!... I'm going to go kill myself cya). "Hey,  are you ok? "" Y-yeah, thank you." He says.  You help him get up as he speaks. "My name is y/n, why were you being chased by those *creatures*?" You ask. "Oh, my job is to fight swans... please d-dont ask why" he says, "also, my name is Randy.".

You keep walking with him, yk, ✨socialising✨(something that I can't do! 🙂). He walks you to your job and gives you his number. " Bye Randy! " you say, smiling (how tf does a tv smile?!?). "Bye s-sweatheart." He responds soon realizing what he had said, " OMG I'M SO SORRY, I-". You laugh, "It's ok Randy! Bye now. "...

"Bye y/n"

------------------------------------------------------------------
omg 411 words😦...
This was one of my first fics so pls give me feedback on what I could do better on! Also leave what characters I should do next! Also I'm prob not gonna do smut unless I figure out how to write it so yk. GOODBYE EVERYONE!