Oliver x reader

A/n srry 4 not updating in awhile but I've been rlly busy lately w skool and stuff so here (I may do a smut shot 4 the next one but itz a big maybe)

Also Y/n iz 5'4 in the story and still gender neutral!

Now.. ON WITH THE STORY!!

Y/n was heading off to their new job at the local Dialtown cinema. They were quite excited for the job as they had always loved movies but never had the confidence to act in one, so working at a cinema would be the next best thing.

They were welcomed into the building but their new boss, Mr Dickens, who the second he saw y/n said hello, brought inside, and was then asked to wait for their coworker to arrive as Mr Dickens had to go.

5 minutes later and man with a bright red fez and flannel came walking in. He was about an inch shorter than Y/N and way more full of energy.

"Oh! Hey there, uhh... Sorry but, uhm, what's your name? Mr Dickens was in to much of a hurry to tell me before he left. "

"My name? My name is Y/N, but you can call me *insert super funky fresh nickname  here🧍‍♀️*"

"Groovy! My name is Oliver, just in case Mr Dickens didn't tell you... So, would you like a tour of the place before we start our shift? It'll be awhile till we have to open! " He said while pointing fingers guns at Y/N. "Sure, why not. We have time after all. " They responded.

.•♫•♬• 𝟏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓•♬•♫•.

Oliver's POV

"So that's about it for the tour. Any questions or are you good?" I asked them, "Nah, I'm good for now Oliver. " I blushed a bit. Y/N was pretty cute. I wonder if I should ask them out? "Nah we just met. " I whisper to myself.

"What was that Oliver? " Y/N asked me. "Just thinking to myself. " I said. Eh it was still worth a shot asking them out.

.•♫•♬• 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝟐 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗•♬•♫•.

A few hours had passed, Y/n and Oliver were about to leave the cinema but before Y/N left and Oliver locked up the building, Oliver grabbed Y/Ns arm.

"Hey uhm, Y/N? "

"Yeah Oliver? "

"I was wondering if you were doing anything later tonight? "

Y/N looked at him, a bit confused. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me. I know we just met a little bit before but I think you're really nice so I-" Y/N interrupted him by kissing him on the cheek (wait how tf does that even work... He has a phone for a head... Idk man).

"Where do you wanna go? "

"Well we could go to the arcade! I love that place. I'm the number one best gamer in dialtown. " he said proudly. Y/N giggled, "Heheh, sure Oliver. Let's go! ".

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

again, I'm so sorry 4 not writing but now u have olive man so eat up ig...

I also hope u like spicy food cause the next one may be an adult fun time story.... In need to stop watching One Topic

NAHH

anywayz, comment who u want to have in the smut story

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ 𝐖𝐄 𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉 >:𝟯