Part 28

Y/n's pov:

I'm suddenly woken up by someone shaking me. "Y/n, y/n, y/nnnnnnn." I sigh and turn my head to face whoever it is. "Whattttttttt." I open my eyes more to see dad and Chris. "We bought you some food." "And a hot water bottle." "Yeah and that too." I look up at them with an annoyed face and sit up. "Thanks but why didn't you just wait until I woke up?" They shrugged and I sighed and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I change my pad and go out and see them still there.

"How did you know I was on my period?" I asked them. "I saw the pads." Dad replied. I nodded and took the hot water bottle and thanked them. "You wanna come down? We were gonna watch a movie." Chris asked. I shrugged and said, "why not." I took the food they gave me and went downstairs.

We sat on the sofa and watched (pick a movie). The movie finished and I went to ho change my pad again and took an Advil. I went back down and talked with dad and Chris more. "So how is school?" Chris asked. "Eh it's alright I guess." He nodded and it was quiet for a bit. I take a drink of my water and Chris says, "so you like anyone?" I choke on my water and start coughing. Dad pats my back and I can hear Chris laughing. "Why do you wanna know?" "Why are you being secretive?" Chris replied. I didn't answer and dad said, "yeah, now I wanna know." He said looking at me.

They were both looking at me and i said, "there isn't anyone jeez." 'Well I always thought Ashley looked pretty cute.' "Yeahhhh sureee." Chris said. "No I'm being serious there isn't anyone. All the guys at my school are so weird or annoying." I say getting up to get some coffee. I come back and dad says, "alright then." He says giving me a suspicious look. I roll my eyes and sip on my coffee.

We change the subject (thankfully) and then after a bit Chris has to leave. "Bye kiddo." He has giving a hug. "Bye Chris." I say back and he leaves. I go to the toilet and change my pad once again. The cramps are alright but i still take a pill, just in case. I go back downstairs to see dad cleaning up. I help him and after we finished we sat down at the island.

"We didn't you tell me that you were on your period?" Dad says. I shrug and say, "I don't know, I thought it would be awkward and I didn't know if you liked to talk about those sort of things." I say looking up at him. "Well I don't mind if we talk about it. And I want you to tell me so I can help you through it." He says, giving me a smile. I smile back and we gp to the sofa and watch another movie.

A/n: heyyyy. I was gonna post it yesterday but didn't have a lot of time. Sorry it's short but I couldn't think of anything else. Hope you have a good day. Byeee <3