Too Late, Your Brother's Already Dead

NOBODY'S POV
Lumine was on her way to Teyvet after the war was over. The first thing that crossed on her mind that time was to reunited with her twin, Aether.

The girl wanted to see if he's alright, hopefully still in one piece. She walked across the field, almost could see the town not far away.

Then, a figure appeared in her vision. The person saw her and started to approach her calmly.

The person stop right in front of her and asked something.

The Person: Excuse me, are you perhaps Aether's sister?

Lumine: Yes, I am. May I ask, do you know where my brother is?

The person got silent for a few moments before reply back.

The Person: * cold voice * You're too late for that.

Lumine: * confused * What are you talking about?

The Person: You're too late, your brother's already dead. And it's because of your fault for leaving him alone since that incident.

The person then walked past her, leaving the girl shocked and tears started to appeared in her eyes.

She immediately ran towards the town to find her brother.

A few minutes later, she found herself in a destroyed battleground. Many people lowered their heads, leaving only sobs sound be heard.

Lumine then spotted Paimon with her brother lying on a field of dandelions, unmoving.

Paimon was beside the blonde hair boy, crying silently. The girl ran towards them and dropped herself on the ground, cradling her brother's body to her.

Lumine saw blood on Aether's head, mouth and his stomach. His eyes that once filled with life and joy were now completely dull in colour.

Her tears fell on her brother's face and not long after that, she screamed with her heart's out. Some of Aether's friends approached to comfort her.

That night, they have lost a hero. And Lumine have lost her only family she once had.

And that's because of her selfishness.

Through the silence of the night, no one noticed the person that spoke to Lumine earlier was watching them on a top of the hill.

The person stay there for a few minutes and started to leave but not before took a last glance the crowds. Especially, Lumine and Aether's friends.

The person looked up to the moon and spoke.

" They're not ready "

In the blink of an eye, the figure disappeared into thin air.

Hey readers! This is my first time making Genshin Impact book and I'm sorry if any of my spelling is wrong.

But anyways, I hope you will enjoy this first chapter. Bye!