Time Alone

NOBODY'S POV
That evening, Violet told Xiao she wanted to go outside for some fresh air. The guy nodded and told her to be careful out there.

She smiled and bid him goodbye before leaving the palace. The girl then walked silently towards the crowds at the street before disappeared in the blink of an eye.

TIME SKIP

NOBODY'S POV
The forest were silent that night ( time sure went fast ) with stars decorated with it.

And there lies Violet, leaning against a tree while looking towards the sky.

She was in a daze, some of her hairs got blown with the gentle breeze. The girl got lost in her thoughts to notice someone's walking to her from behind.

" Violet? "

The girl snapped into reality when hearing the familiar voice, immediately looked behind and saw Zhongli.

Violet: * smile * Oh, hi there Mr. Zhongli. What are you doing here? Here, you can sit down with me.

Zhongli: * small smile * Thank you, Violet.

Zhongli then proceeded to sit besides her while leaning towards the same tree with the young girl.

Violet: So..... Mind telling me why are you here again?

Zhongli: I came here because I believe this is the perfect time for you to explain about earlier. * look towards her *

Violet: * nervous laugh * Hehe.... About that, I uhh -

TIME SKIP BROUGHT YOU BY CHICKEN DANCE INTENSIFIES -

???POV
I've been following ( or rather stalking ) the person I first saw on the Abbys incident not long ago. And here I am, watching the same person talking with Mr. Zhongli.

I'm not sure if this person could be him or not. I know he's been long....... gone but this person attract my attention completely.

Maybe I will know the answer if I sneak into that person's room tonight after they went to sleep.

I'm certain that nothing's bad gonna happen to me if I proceed with this.

Right?

TIME SKIP AGAIN

ZHONGLI'S POV
So, that's why she's here. Now I understand. But...... I feel like there's something else that she didn't told me. Like..... Something's important.

I looked at her, which makes her confused.

Violet: What?

I let out a small sigh before leaning forward and kiss her forehead softly.

Zhongli: Nothing. Come, let's go home. It's getting late now * smile *

Violet: Okay? * confused *

NOBODY'S POV
The two of them got up from the ground when suddenly the wind started to pick up, which makes the girl shivers lightly.

Seeing that, Zhongli then immediately took off his coat ( is it right? ) and put it on Violet's smaller form.

She then looked towards the older man a a smile appeared on her face.

Violet: Thank you.

Zhongli: * smile * You're welcome.

ZHONGLI'S POV
After I gave her my coat, we then walked away from the forest to go home. But suddenly, a shadow appeared besides Violet which is not hers.

The shadow looked at me for a few seconds before disappeared in the blink of an eye. I rubbed my eyes to see if it's not my imagination.

But I can't see it anymore.

* sigh * Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. But anyways, I need to bring my daughter figure - I mean Violet back home now.

With all being said, the two of us left the place in silence.

The next chapter is out! I'm sorry for not updating this sooner as I got busy lately. As an apology, this is for an Christmas special update and I hope you will like it.

Until next time, guys! 🕊