Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

It's been a month when I met Uzi and she and I got along pretty well and she told me everything after the core meltdown. She told me about the murder drones and their mission to murder all the worker drones. Which I think is cruel because the worker drones deserve to live because they have lifes now. I also help Uzi with her railgun because I have spare parts for it and she is grateful for it. She and I have some things in common we both love watching anime and like reading manga we got pretty close to each other and I will admit I have a crush on her because she is cute and unique. She told me about her life and I can't help to be sad about her life because her father cares more about making doors then his own daughter which makes me mad. And everyone outcast her because she wants to fight the murder drones so her colony can be safe.

Right now I am in my bunker at my workstation to improve my gadgets and weapons so I can fight the murder drones if I encounter them.
I was busy with my plasma rifle till my computer got a incoming call and I saw it was Uzi which I am glad to talk to. I put my rifle down and went to my computer and answer and I saw Uzi have bandages over her head.

 I put my rifle down and went to my computer and answer and I saw Uzi have bandages over her head

Aww I just want give her big hug.

Y/N: Hello Uzi.

Uzi: Hey Y/N how is it going?

Y/N: Going great just improving my weapons how about you?

Uzi: Not so great.

Y/N: Why what happened?

Uzi: Wel I was in class and gave my presentation about my railgun and my stupid teacher and classmates didn't like my idea to fight the murder drones and my railgun malfunction and blew up and got hurt in the progress as you can see.

She pointed to the bandages.

Y/N: Man that sucks.

Uzi: Yeah...

Y/N: But hey those bandages make you pretty badass.

I smile and I saw she is blushing. Cute.

Can she get any more adorable!

Uzi: Oh eww I can't believe you said that.

She can't fool me I know she liked that I call her a badass.

Y/N: So what are you going to do tommrow?

Uzi: Oh I am going to the murder drones lair to get last part and save the world and prove to my dad but mostly the world part.

Y/N: Oh Okay hey want me to come with you so I can help you look for the part and to make sure you are save.(Smiling)

Uzi: Sure I can use a helping hand.(Smiling)

Y/N: Great, what time should I be there?

Uzi: 03:00 AM and don't be late.

Y/N: I won't, well I better get some shot eye good night Uzi see tommrow.

Uzi: Good Night Y/N see tommrow sleep well.

Y/N: You too(Yawn).

I turn off my computer and took a quik shower and went to bed. Lets hope everything will go well.

Uzi's POV

After I was done talking to Y/N I went to bed.

Uzi: I hope everything goes well. I really need to tell my feelings to Y/N I just hope he will accept them because I love him but I don't want to ruin our friendship I just don't know what to do. I'll sleep on it and see what tommrow happens.

To Be Continued...