Valerie

The last months worth of days and nights, has been, and forever will be worth all the pain I have been through with my past relationships. It's taught me everything in your life will turn out for the better. And it really has. I'm grateful for the man that has - literally - inserted himself into my life once again, and I don't tend to let him leave. Damien has been such an amazing person to me despite all of the court hearings he had been going through, and I don't think I have said a proper thank you to him. He's trapped with me, for our lifetime and endlessly.

I hadn't seen much of Damien the last few days, due to the court dates being set back. I missed him; however, his job was important to him, I understood. Since I overheard his conversation on Zoom with his uncle and lawyers a few weeks ago, it's something to stress about. A woman, and her daughter sitting comfortably in their own home, two men break in. guns. Forcing them to hand over anything valuable, and beat them senseless if the women decided otherwise. To make it worse, the men raped both of them, over the course of two hours. They were eventually caught, from evidence left in the home, but I don't blame the women at all, for nowanting to go back. It's too traumatic, too painful to revisit. I shook my head, erasing the memory.

To have someone like him, Damien, protecting women in their environment, where they work, and going out, is crucial. Granted, men have it easy, but us women never have, more or less, never will. It's sickening to think about. Damien was always a person who wanted to help people who had nowhere else to turn. He had caught me up to speed with some of the things he'd taken care of over the years. Some misdemeanors that really meant nothing in the court of law, felonies that were never really relevant. Honestly, Damien was a man with power, and that was definitely something he did not have an issue showing off.

In the court, or the bedroom for that matter.

Hence, the reason why I am currently at the mall, browsing through lingerie boutiques. Yes, Damien was a man with power, but that didn't mean he was only one that liked having the power. I had just got off the phone with Damien not too long ago, and told him where I would be for the next couple of hours. Then he desperately told me he would be with me soon, and he couldn't wait. Neither could I. I haven't seen nor touched Damien in weeks, and I was craving every inch of him.

Granted, Damien offered to have everything charged to his credit card, but I declined cause then he would know what I had purchased. I wanted this to be a surprise for him. And a surprise, he shall get.

Walking past the window display of Thicc-N-Curvy, my eye caught a piece I was dying to have. Stopping in front of the store window, I studied the lingerie more. It was dark red, almost maroon. I have a tiny but efficiently laced push up bra, with a matching thong to go with it. Pushing the door open, and greeting the cashier, I made my way over to the display.

"Oh we just got that in stock! Everything lingerie, panty or bra, is buy one get one half off, or buy two get one free. Trust me, it's a deal you wouldn't want to pass up!" The cashier explained to me. I glanced at her name tag, reading Kaila.

"Sounds like a good deal to me. Do you have these in other colors?" I asked her, looking back at the mannequin. If I was going to give Damien a treatment, they were sure it.

"Yes we do! Uh.. oh! We have that color, maroon, a deep forest green, and a baby blue, also black." She pointed to the drawers for each item. "Anything else I can help with?"

"Actually, yes. I have a question for you. So my.. My boyfriend and I haven't been with each other for a couple of weeks because of his job. And I wanted to give him a welcome home, type of gift. Which one would you prefer?" I bit my lip, containing a smile begging to show. Kaila licked her lips grinning, shaking her head.