꒰1꒱ "Illusions"

Love,

꒰📋꒱ Does your heart remembers my name anymore ?

Does it beat like the way i imagine it to be?Everytime i close my eyes and place my hand on my chest. Feels like my heart isn't able to forget you. It has a rhythm which is like a new melody.

The melody is longing.

I long for you. Every spec of moment we had shared together.. it resides in my heart,reminding me that I was happy in my past. The only reason.. You.

You were with me.

We were together.Those promises we made for each other weren't empty.. They were filled with love.. Filled with responsibilities ,commitment and warmth.

I still have a vague memory of you, smiling in the field of flowers,where we were holding hands,laughing at our silly jokes, caressing each other until u sleep in my lap.. peacefully.

I looked at you and ,thanked god how he gifted me the angel itself.
The way you pouted while sleeping was my favourite sight to see. Your bread cheeks making you look cute as ever.

I sigh and caress your chest..it had your heart which cared for me. It was an assurance that you will love me even in my ups and downs.

Opening my topcoat, I cover your eyes as I saw sunlight was disturbing your sleep.Your skin glowed brightly making u look ethereal as always.

Slowly holding your hands, I put my head on your chest listening to your heartbeat.It was beating softly. I felt comfort in your heart's rhythmic melody as I fall asleep into a deep slumber..knowing moments like this never choose to last long.

When I open my eyes now.. I see you smiling at me.. Looking all healthy and handsome.. But the truth is..

You were just an 'illusion'.
An illusion which made me realize

"Beautiful beings were unreal..beautiful moments were rare..My mistake was to not embrace and cherish it until I had time bounded within me..."

꒰・꒱Authors note:

• ⏜ ۫ . ⟡ ᥣιttᥣᥱ mooᥒ thᥲt hιdᥱs from thᥱ rιsιᥒg sᥙᥒ ⊹ . ♡ ۫ .

✿ ׅ ࣪ ⊹ ۰ Thᥱ most bᥱᥲᥙtιfᥙᥣ ⊹ ׅ ࣪ 🌿🌷fᥣoᥕᥱr ιᥒ thᥱ gᥲrdᥱᥒ is uu....♡ ۫ ୭

🐇⃝Self love isn't selfish.. Be proud of yourself 📋 ⠀♡✦♡⠀⋆ ⠀⎚

꒰・꒱ Thanks for reading this guys..If you like it,feel free to comment and vote!!

I love you more than you could ever imagine 💜

Uwu