꒰ 3 ꒱"Adore"

꒰ ✿ ꒱I love adoring you.

The way you enter home with a little smile on your face.
The way you look at me with those beautiful eyes...was enough to warm my heart.

Those gentle hands holding me tight, assuring I was safe in your embrace.That little nose bop u give me everytime while teasing me..Your cheeks looking fluffy everytime u pout..

That shy giggle u do when everytime i kiss your pout...The loving gaze u give me everytime makes me feel fortunate to have u in my life. In this darkness of life where u appeared as angel and took me out from those deepest chambers,filled with trauma and suffering ,i still dont know how to thank you.

I also didnt knew how i fell in love with u. All these things felt so wrong but so right at the same time. I lost the track of time. All i could see i was you. I always and still wanted you.

Your little habits,good or worst i embraced them fully and equally. Your flaws seemed beautiful to me. Your past, your scars, your memories made me realize you arent a coward.you were a born fighter and when everyday there's nothing but to fight...

You were the winner in my eyes.

Nothing in you was there to stop me from loving you. I love u and every little thing u did was like a new life for me.
Thanks for existing my love,
You made me realize we all are fighters and survival while cherishing others was our motive.

But our happiness was the main priority.Making a promise not to leave each other even in harsh times.

We are together and always will be ♡

꒰・꒱Authors note:

• ⏜ ۫ . ⟡ ᥣιttᥣᥱ mooᥒ thᥲt hιdᥱs from thᥱ rιsιᥒg sᥙᥒ ⊹ . ♡ ۫ .

✿ ׅ ࣪ ⊹ ۰ Thᥱ most bᥱᥲᥙtιfᥙᥣ ⊹ ׅ ࣪ 🌿🌷fᥣoᥕᥱr ιᥒ thᥱ gᥲrdᥱᥒ is uu....♡ ۫ ୭

🐇⃝Self love isn't selfish.. Be proud of yourself 📋 ⠀♡✦♡⠀⋆ ⠀⎚

꒰・꒱ Thanks for reading this guys..If you like it,feel free to comment and vote!!

I love you more than you could ever imagine 💜

My home