03; your eyes are the size of the moon

Grace sat on Harry's window sill as she stared into her phone. She currently had her camera open and was applying light amounts of mascara. Her legs were swinging back and forth as Harry paced his room, looking for his white Rolling Stones t-shirt that he swore he left on his bed.

"Harry we're going to be late." Grace whined as she closed the mascara and shut her phone off. "Grace, you can't be late to a party." He stated for the fifth time tonight. She rolled her eyes as she hopped down from the window.

She walked over to Harry's full length mirror, which hung on the back of his door. She smiled as she realized it was indeed a good idea to have straightened her hair tonight. She tucked it behind her ears and pushed it all so it would rest on her back instead of her chest where a gold necklace laid.

"Aren't you gonna get cold?" Harry mumbled as he continued to tear his room apart for the shirt. The black top she wore exposed a tiny bit of her stomach, but that was where her blue light wash jeans were supposed to help. She quickly grabbed the brown jacket hanging on his door handle and put it on in one swift movement. On Harry, it ended at his waist, but on her it flowed down mid thigh and he chuckled at the sight.

"I was supposed to wear that tonight." He pouted, his lower lip quivering with sarcasm. She walked up to him and poked at his lip, "Too bad!"

She began to help him look for his shirt, tired of his constant sighing. "Found it!" She piped as she waved the shirt around in the air. He grabbed it and disposed of his black shirt. She watched as he adjusted his thin silver chain necklace and sprayed cologne under his arms and on his neck. He put the shirt on in what seemed like half a second and turned to her.

"Let's go."

╰☆╮☁

The music was so loud it could be heard from a block away. While Grace usually preferred songs with a softer tone, she didn't mind the loudness of it all from time to time.

She had wandered off and was currently talking to a group of people in her math class, who weren't half as bad as all the others in it. She constantly took tiny sips from her red cup, she was afraid Harry was currently drunk out of his mind and at least one of them needed to be somewhat sober.

As if he could read her mind, he walked into the section of the house she was in. He wasn't stumbling, which was good.

"Why aren't you pissed out of your mind?" Harry shouted over the blaring beat. "Because I was afraid you were pissed out of your mind!"

"I'm on duty today, you can get pissed!" He held his stomach as he laughed. "I hate this terminology- pissed. Why can't you just say drunk or wasted?" A laugh emitted from her mouth.

"Because I'm not American!" He let his dimples show as he smiled, "Now come dance with me! This is my- what do you Americans say? My jam! This is my jam!" Grace slapped her hand over her face as the words left his mouth, Harry grabbed the hand that currently wasn't shielding her from her embarrassment, and led her into a crowd of people.

If you saw two best friends dancing they way they were, you would automatically assume their friendship had some benefits. Their bodies brushed over each other as they danced to the beat, Harry's hands rested on her waist and she didn't want to admit his touch gave her butterflies. She downed the rest of the alcohol in her cup and let it careless drop to the floor as her arms fell. Her head fell back as she closed her eyes, her arms soon crossed over her head and Harry's hands dropped lower, resting on- well, her butt.

It was hard to believe they weren't indulging in any benefits.

╰☆╮☁

"Harry! Harry! Look, the sky threw up!" Grace laughed as she looked up at the sky, which did look like it had just thrown up. Shades of dark emerald and blue blended together and the almost black clouds were in clutters.

"Grace, shush!" Harry whisper yelled at her. Grace was practically screaming at the top of her lungs. She looked at him with her big blue innocent eyes as she clamped her hands over her mouth and giggled.

"Oopsy daisies." She muttered through her hands, which she soon dropped and began swinging them carelessly. "What time is it?" She slurred as she stumbled onto her knees. She rejected Harry's offer to help her up, claiming she was fine.

"Six in the morning." Harry stated as he placed her left arm over his shoulder. "Can we- Harry I want a cheeseburger." She often interrupted herself when she had one too many, Harry found it adorable. "You just had three!" Harry scolded her and she let out a laugh, that kind of sounded like geese honking. They soon approached Harry's house and she stumbled over some pebbles- yes pebbles, whilst walking up the path to his door. As Harry fumbled to find his keys and unlock the door, Grace sat in the morning dew covered grass and grabbed fistfuls of it, only it would just slip right through her fingers and she began to pout.

"Come on." Harry grunted as he lifted her up, she didn't try to help herself up, she just laughed as he grunted.

Grace stumbled, stubbed her toe and broke a few things on the way to Harry's room. She held onto the door frame as Harry tried to pull her in. His hands were wrapped around her stomach and she kicked as he started to make some progress. "Gracyyy, come on now." He began to tickle her stomach, which is why her grip on the door frame slipped.

"Harry, no tick-no tickling!" By the time he stopped she was gasping for air and her dimpled smile was prominent. He laid her down on the bed and let out a breathy laugh.

He sighed before changing into some new boxers and a blue t-shirt, he had assumed she had her eyes close, which was why he jumped as she spoke. "You got a cute butt there." She winked as he rolled his eyes. "I want new clothes too!" She whined and wriggled around in his bed. She rolled over to the point where she fell off of his bed, she then used the bed to help herself up. He sat down as she rummaged through his drawers, picking out her favorite black crew neck of his and a pair of gray basketball shorts. She stripped herself of her clothing so he slowly turned his head so he was gazing at his window, taking in the beauty of the sky instead of her.

Grace jumped on his lap, still in only a matching bra and underwear. "Grace what are you doing?" Harry's breath hitched in his throat as she rested her hands on his chest. He felt his heart rate pick up as he squeezed his eyes shut. "Dress me!" She chimed and began hysterically laughing. He managed to climb out of her grip and he pick up the clothes she chose, on any other day he would argue with her until she did it herself, but he was just too damn tired to fight. "You're annoying, you know that?" He groaned as he ran his hand across his face and she nodded. "Lift up." Grace complied and Harry slid the crew neck down her arms. He then knelt down and grabbed her legs attempting to stop them from swinging. "Stop it." He spoke sternly, she giggled and nodded, "Okay Mr.Man."

He slid the shorts as far up as he could and she laid down and arched her back so he could get them up the rest of the way. He took her legs from the side of the bed and moved them so she was fully on his bed. He turned off all the lights and groggily walked over to his bed. Grace was on the side of the bed that was against the wall, so she wouldn't get out or roll off the bed. Harry's back was to her and she began to pout, thinking he could see her.

When she figured out he couldn't see her protruding lips she swung her arm over him and pulled him close.

He felt his heart beat flutter as she traced patterns along the lines of his chest and quietly hummed in his ear.

"Goodnight love." Harry managed to whisper as he intertwined his hand with hers.