2 So We Meet Again

The whole way home, I debate whether or not I missed an opportunity with Cal. Was he flirting? No. He was talking about his dead wife. Did he touch me more than a normal guy would? Yes, but he is just friendly. Should I have joined him in the showers instead of going to the hot tub? Maybe, but I am not sure I would have been able to handle watching him scrub his fuzzy, sudsy body without busting a nut on the shower floor.

When I arrive home, I put my full attention into housework and checking papers. Before I know it, my stomach is growling and I realize it's dinner time.

"Too bad I don't know how to get a hold of Cal. I'd invite him over for dinner."

The moment I think this I know I am in trouble. The thought seems innocent, but I know it is the beginning of bad news. I have done a great job keeping my head down and staying away from men. I haven't gone on any dates or hooked up with anyone since leaving the city. Okay. A little bit of that is a result of Airy Gap having slim pickings.

I put the thought in a box and pack it away in the very back of my mind to never revisit. And so I go about my business. Clean the bathroom–that doesn't need to be cleaned. Do a load of laundry–that really didn't need to be washed. And a run to the grocery store–but I didn't really need anything. Except for a random opportunity to see Cal in town. But I tell myself that's not why I suddenly needed pumpkin pie filling. Sadly, I make it home, drink most of a bottle of wine, and bake a pie I don't need. After six months I have felt really good about being here and living independently, but tonight I feel strangely alone.

—•—

I slide into the glassy pool and get my goggles ready. I can't help but notice that Cal isn't here. Dipping into the water, I fight off the pang of disappointment in my gut. My shark sense kicks in and after a few minutes, I am in swim mode.

Everything else fades away until two tree trunk legs descend into the lane next to me. I know the worn red bikini that is now wetly wrapping a glorious fleshy prize. I pop up when I reach the wall.

"Hey there, buddy," Cal says to me. "Had trouble getting going today."

I want to ask him if he is okay, but I offer him a nod and a fist bump instead. Trying to keep it cool.

I cruise through the rest of my workout and do a few stretches at the wall, just so I can continue watching Cal do his laps. He is such a big dude, but so graceful in the water. I figure it's about time to get out and hit the locker room. Don't want to seem like a creeper.

Naked in the heat of the small alcove, I get comfortable and smile with the anticipation of being joined by my new mountain of a friend. Thinking about him sitting across from me sends a twitch through my dick. My hand goes to it and pulls on it a few times. I wonder if I have time to get off real quick before Cal comes in. I mean, if he is joining me.

My question is answered almost instantly. I hear the door to the locker room creak open. The shower turns on for half a minute and then off. A moment later, Cal comes into the steam room. His towel is thrown over his shoulder and his cock and balls bounce gently as he pads across the tile.

"Hey," I say. "How did your swim go?"

He pulls his towel down and turns to put it on the bench behind him. Bending over, he gives me an all-access view of his fuzzy, bubbly butt. Just as it seems I am going to get a peek at his man bud between his massive cakes, Cal turns and squats down on the seat.

"It was great. Much needed," he answers the question I forgot I asked.

"Well you look good out there," I compliment. "Your stroke looks good–steady and strong."