22 Santa's Helper Indeed

Yay, summer! But boo loneliness. Okay, a little dramatic. Yes, I haven't seen Cal in a few weeks because it is his world business time. He's checking in with vendors and innovators from South Africa to Siberia, but I guess a part of me is a bit annoyed he didn't invite me along this past week. I don't need to be in on the meetings, but being his travel buddy would have been awesome.

Travis is out of town on vacation with his family, so my closest human friend isn't even here to watch movies or play board games. And I can pretend that it is me missing my guys, which some of it is, but Travis's and Cal's absences aren't the only reasons I am sitting on the couch in my underwear, downing my third vodka soda and eating half a pint of mint chocolate chip. 

The low-calorie beverage balances the dairy indulgence. The lies we tell ourselves.

Tonight is my and Brad's wedding anniversary. It would have been ten years today. In no way, shape, or form, am I missing the evil known as our marriage, but it is hitting me harder than I thought it would. I know Brad and I had to go our separate ways, but my heart is abundantly sad tonight. A year ago, at our anniversary dinner, our fucking nine years of marriage feast, Brad told me he didn't love me anymore. It is such a shitty feeling. One I am not sure I will ever fully get over.

If one of my guys were around, I'd at least have a distraction from the realness of this spiral. Most of the day I reminded myself I was doing just fine on my own, but the shadows in this empty house have taken me down into the darkness.

While deciding between which 90s rom-com to cry myself to sleep to, I mean watch, I feel the signature gentle burst of a teleport arrival. I am too far gone to even move when Louie materializes in front of me.

"You're blocking the TV," is all I say before burping like a caveman.

"Wow. It's worse than I thought," Louie observes.

"Hey! It's not that bad," I retort.

He picks up the handful of clothing items around the room, then he returns to me.

Louie bursts my personal bubble by leaning down and sticking his nose right into my armpit. Before I can fend him off, he takes a deep snort of a sniff. 

"Damn, Ryan. When was the last time you showered?" He gives me a wily grin. Pointing to my underwear, he says, "Give me those also, I will toss them in the wash with the rest."

The first human contact I've had in a week and it is Louie pit-shaming me. Normally, I'd laugh. I know he is just poking fun, but instead, I feel I am about to cry.

I slide off my briefs with shame and toss them to him. He gives them a sniff and licks his lips. 

"Thanks," he says as he turns from me.

The moment he disappears into the hallway, the tears start dripping.

"Hey, hey, hey," he says, taking a seat beside me.

I didn't even notice Louie come back into the room.

"I'm good," I manage, wiping a few tears from my cheek. "I am just in a weird head space. I feel distant from Cal. Hell, I feel distant from everyone. It's been so quiet around here, I haven't felt like a person. I was hoping to be in someone special's arms tonight to keep my mind off of where I was a year ago."

Louie stands back up. "I'm no Cal, but..."

Before my eyes, my elven friend starts to grow. Almost like one of those magic animals you put in water and it expands overnight, Louie's body parts blow up like there are balloons in them. In moments, his body stretches upward until the crown of his head hits a max close to six and a half feet. His pecs plumpen and sprout a lawn of curly green hair. His chest presses against his shirt until the fabric splits with a soft tear. His shorts are no match for the growth in his legs and ass. His soft, meaty bulge is set free with a flop when the seams give way. My eyes find his, and Louie gives me a wink.

I blink my own eyes, not just because I am shocked at his metamorphosis, but because I could have sworn a flash of yellow appeared in Louie's eyes for the slightest of moments.

I stand up beside him and stare in awe. I watch him to see if his eyes do it again. When I am confident it must have just been a part of his transformation, I finally get a word out, "How?"

"The magic of desire. You want it, I give it to you." He engulfs me in a warm hug.

Our bare skin seems to melt together. I feel the heat of his naked body against mine. I look up at him, and he smiles before placing a caring kiss on my lips. Against my own will, my cock jumps a bit.

"I have a plan, but lie on the couch with me for a bit," Louie says.

Hesitation takes over me. I adore Louie, I do, and he and I have hooked up before but I don't want to give into my urges like this tonight. Not when I am feeling like this. Though my chubbed dick may give off a different idea.

"Ryan, I know what you yearn for, remember? I am reading you loud and clear. I will not push past your limits."

He guides me to the sofa. He moves down into a comfortable lying position. His back rests against the rear cushions and he beckons me to join him. I slide down into his arms. Facing Louie, my head rests on his bicep and our legs intertwine. When my prick presses against his, it finishes its hardening process.

I look back up at Louie. His lips find mine and we kiss affectionately. I instinctually grind my pole against his. In this body contact, a piece of me feels normal.

I break our connection with a smile.

"Thank you, Louie," I let my hunky elf pal know. Then I look down at the mess of pre-cum leaking from our cocks. "Sorry, I am being such a tease, but I don't want to go further than this."

Louie shushes me. "Nothing to be sorry about. This is all about you. Actually, let's lie here a bit longer and then shower up."

There is a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

Twenty minutes later, Louie peels me off the couch and walks me to the shower. He gets in with me and washes me from head to toe. From behind, he reaches around and suds my torso. I close my eyes and drape my arms around his neck. As he moves about scrubbing, his engorged prick glides up and down my soapy ass crack. Then he turns me around and pulls me into him as he cleans my back. He pays close attention to all of my excitable parts and I enjoy every moment of it. He never takes it too far, but I appreciate him flirting with the line. Louie takes his time drying me off. His eyes and hands explore every inch of my body. I feel rejuvenated. 

Both of us still naked, Louie leads me to my bedroom. He directs me to the edge of the bed and moves around my room, shuffling through my dresser drawers.

Louie tosses me a shirt from my closet and announces, "You've been stowed up too long. We're going dancing!"  

Judging by the look on his face, there is no way I am getting out of this one.