- part one -

"Hana, over here!"

I turn into the flashing lights, smiling and trying not to squint. People are calling my name everywhere.

"Hana! Hana, look!"

I bring my hair over my shoulder and slightly smile at the cameras, giving them a nice girl look.

"Hana, c'mon!" I hear Erin calling me. I look back to our blocked-off path and see my group way in front of me. I catch up to them, making sure I have nice strides for the pictures. We all stop right outside of the door to the Music Core building. Smiling, I wave to the paparazzi and make a heart with my hand and Erin's before we're ushered inside by our manager, So-hee.

"Okay girls, I just need you all to sign here and we'll release the album!" The music core woman says. Dee-Dee hands me a pen and I sign the paper, adding a tiny heart next to my name. My heart is racing at the thought of our new mini album being released in less than two hours.

Once we all sign our names, So-hee points to a section of dark pink walls.

"Hana, why don't you and the girls take some pictures over there? We haven't posted anything in a while."

I nod and pull out my phone. It's the best one on the market, but it's always monitored by our company, JYP Entertainment.

"Guys, let's go over here to take pictures so we can post something before the album comes out."

They follow me to the walls and we take pictures one by one. We're not in our performing outfits, but it's still cute.

"예쁜!" I smile at Windee as she poses.

Once we all take pictures, So-hee comes around to take one of all of us together.

"Ginger, scooch in a bit."

I giggle at our Maknae as she tries to get into the frame.

"Perfect." So-hee hands me my phone. "Send them to me and I'll post them."

I nod and we prepare to go back outside.

"언니, do you have any lipgloss?" Cherry asks.

We're all fixing our hair and makeup in the mirror beside the office.

"Yes, but it's not the kind you like." I reply. I know she hates clear lip gloss, she prefers a light red because it makes her lips look "cherry", which suits her name just fine.

"Here, Cherry." So-hee hands her lipgloss in the perfect shade.

"Are we all set?" I ask, looking at all the members.

"Yeah, let's go." Windee nods.

Our bodyguards push open the doors of the building and I walk outside into the cool breeze. It's only September, but it's getting colder every day.

I knew the cameras would be waiting on us, they always are. Specifically me, though I would never say that out loud. I've gained a lot of popularity since ice's debut, and I can't help but notice that I'm the most popular member.

"Hana! Ginger! Dee-Dee! Over here!!"

We smile and wave yet again, So-hee stepping back and away from the spotlight. Eventually, we make our way to the black van waiting on us in the parking lot. I see our bodyguards pushing people back, and I take Ginger's hand, keeping her right beside me.

So-hee shuts the door of the van, shutting off all of the noise that the paparazzi was making, so now all we can hear are muffled voices. She comes around to the passenger side, gets in, and we drive off to JYP.