1

I walked into my bedroom to see De'quan already sleep.
"I guess he had a long day." I said to myself as I went into my walk in closet to get my ruined sweat pants and a simple t-shirt. Since it's dark in the room and I don't want to wake my baby up, I went into the huge bathroom with a shower and tub that can fit 8 people, two sinks and a private toilet.

I strip my clothes started the shower and stepped in. The hot water immediately sooth me. I sighed as my muscles relaxed and helped the tension in my shoulders from a long day of designing clothes, meeting and idiots on the street that can't drive by the way.

After taking my shower I dried off, put lotion on, put on my ruined sweatpants and t-shirt before walking out to our room and laying beside my hubby.

The next morning I woke up and immediately went to cook him breakfast. As I was cooking the eggs, De'quan wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss my neck.

"Good morning." I giggled.
"Morning." he said in my ear. "What you cooking?"
"Grits, eggs, waffles and bacon." I turned off the stove and turn to face him. I pecked his lips and wrap my arms around his neck.
"Sounds good."

"What you doing today?"
He looked up as he was trying to remember something. "I have to do a run around. Why?"
I shrugged. "I just want to spend some time with you."

He smirked. "I know what you really want to do."
"What?" I gave him a confused look.
He grabbed me by the ass and picked me up while kissing my lips. De'quan set me on the round island in the middle of the kitchen. He kissed my neck, collarbone and down to the top of my breast.
I tilted my head back to give him more assess in my neck and the rest of my body.

We was really about to get into it, but his damn phone interrupted us. De'quan took out his phone, declined the call and put it back in his pocket.
"Who was that?" I asked.
He shook his head. "Don't worry about it."
I narrowed my eyes and pushed him away as I hopped off the counter.
His phone ringed again and like before he declined.

"Your side hoe need you." I said with attitude and my hand on my hip.
De'quan sucked his teeth and rubbed his face. "Don't start this."
"I'm not." I grabbed a plate from the cabinet. "Breakfast ready."
"Baby, come on." he wrapped his arms around me, but I gently pushed him away.

"Go ahead and be with Ashely or is it Erin this week." I put the food on my plate and walked in the living while De'quan was following behind me.

"Nia don't start this silent treatment shit." he said.
I set my plate down on the coffee table as I sat down and grabbed the remote to flick through the channels. "I'm not giving you the silent treatment, I just don't have anything to say right now. There's a difference." I stated.

He sat next to me. "You know you're the main."
I glanced at him and back at the tv. "I don't want to be the main, I want to be the only. I want you to be faithful. But it seem like I would never get that."
De'quan phone rings again. I easily snatched his phone out of his pocket and answered the phone myself.

"Hey baby, why haven't y-"
"Look bitch." I cut her off. "Stop calling him, he's clearly busy." I snapped.
"Who the fuck are you?"
"I'm the woman that's bout to beat your ass if you call his phone again. And tell the other hoes to stop calling too."
She immediately ended the call after I said that.

I handed the phone back to De'quan, grabbed my plate and fork, and started eating my meal. "This is really good. I out did myself again." I said as I was trying to change the subject.
"Nia-"
"De'quan, what's my number one rule?"
"Always love you."
I shook my head. "My other rule."
"Tame my bitches."
I nod. "I did not hear the taming. Control them before I do."

He smirked. "You're sexy as fuck right now." he kissed my neck, but I pushed him away.
"Uh-huh, I'm pissed."
He sucked his teeth. "No bump-bump?"
I shook my head. "No bump-bump."
"Not even slurp-slurp?"
I chuckled. "No."
He groaned and slid off the couch and into the floor. "You're killing me woman."
"Bad boys don't get treats."

De'quan looked up at me with a pout. "I thought you love me being bad."
"Not most of the time."
He sighed. "If I get on your good side, can I get some slurp-slurp."
I shrugged. "It depends."
"On?"
"On, if you pamper me. As in massage my feet, clean the house, cook me dinner and lunch, and watch Insurgent with me."

He huffed. "Fine. But after that I should get some bump-bump too."
I shrugged. "I'll see if you deserve it."
De'quan got up from the ground and kissed my lips. "Love you."
"Love you too. But I really do want you to be faithful."
"I know. And I'll try."
"Don't say you'll try, because I know that you'll slip up multiple times. Just don't bring babies nor diseases in this house. Wrap it up."

He nod. "But I'll keep them tamed."
"You better." I kissed his check.
His smile grew. "Can I get some slurp-slurp now?" He said like a kid.
I chuckled. "No."
He groaned. "Please."

De'quan kissed my lips as he set my plate on the coffee table. I wrap my arms around his neck and leaned back so that my back was on the cushions and he was on top of me.

I broke the kiss. "Fine."
As soon as I said that, De'quan put me over his shoulder and ran up the stairs to our room as I giggled the whole way up.

De'quan in m/m