Resident Evil Zero

Resident Evil Zero

Huésped Maldito Cero

This is a summary and review of the video game from the Resident Evil series, which depicts the events before the first game with the virus outbreak and infection of everyone in Raccoon City.

This game shows what happens before the events of the first one, where the people that work in the Umbrella Corporation are going in a train to the factory, but they are attacked by animals and creatures, since the T-virus breaks out, and the people get infected and become zombies. Later on, a group of cops from the Umbrella group get to the mansion where the factory and lab is, where the team of cops realize that a scientist that was experimenting with the T-virus, was the one who released it and caused it to spread. Although this scientist has been dead for many years, but has come to life again, due to his experiments. So the special team enters the mansion and have to face some creatures, and later face the dead scientist to win the game.

I think this game is pretty well made, with a good idea, plot and graphics. The action and characters are really good too. I would highlight the plot and the charcaters, over other elements of the production. I definitely recommend it to people who like Resident Evil games and films, and those who have never played it, but would like to.

Este es un resumen y una revisión del videojuego de la serie Resident Evil, que describe los eventos antes del primer juego con el brote de virus y la infección de todos en Raccoon City.

Este juego muestra lo que sucede antes de los eventos del primero, donde las personas que trabajan en la Corporación Umbrella van en un tren a la fábrica, pero son atacados por animales y criaturas, ya que estalla el virus T, y el la gente se infecta y se convierte en zombi. Más tarde, un grupo de policías del grupo Umbrella llega a la mansión donde se encuentra la fábrica y el laboratorio, donde el equipo de policías se da cuenta de que un científico que estaba experimentando con el T-Virus, fue quien lo liberó y lo provocó. untado. Aunque este científico lleva muchos años muerto, ha vuelto a la vida gracias a sus experimentos. Entonces, el equipo especial ingresa a la mansión y debe enfrentarse a algunas criaturas, y luego enfrentar al científico muerto para ganar el juego.

Creo que este juego está bastante bien hecho, con una buena idea, trama y gráficos. La acción y los personajes también son muy buenos. Destacaría la trama y los personajes, por encima de otros elementos de la producción. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a las personas a las que les gustan los juegos y películas de Resident Evil, y aquellos que nunca lo han jugado, pero les gustaría hacerlo.

バイオハザード ゼロ

これは、ウイルスの発生とラクーンシティのすべての人の感染から、最初のゲームの前の出来事を描いた、バイオハザードシリーズのビデオゲームの要約とレビューです。

このゲームは、アンブレラ コーポレーションで働く人々が電車で工場に向かう最初のイベントの前に何が起こるかを示していますが、T ウイルスが発生したため、動物や生き物に襲われ、人々は感染してゾンビになります。その後、アンブレラグループの警官のグループが工場と研究所がある邸宅に到着し、そこで警官のチームは、T-ウイルスを実験していた科学者がそれをリリースし、それを引き起こした人物であることに気付きました.展開する。この科学者は何年も前に亡くなっていましたが、彼の実験により復活しました。そのため、特別チームが邸宅に入り、いくつかの生き物に直面する必要があり、その後、ゲームに勝つために死んだ科学者に直面します.

このゲームは、良いアイデア、プロット、グラフィックで、かなりよくできていると思います。アクションもキャラも最高です。プロダクションの他の要素よりも、プロットとキャラクターを強調します。バイオハザードのゲームや映画が好きな人、まだプレイしたことがないけどやってみたいという人には是非オススメしたいです。