Chapter 5

*Sorry guys for the delay in the update. I know its been nearly 2 months but I was badly stuck in exams and personal issues. I hope I still get some reasonable amount of reads and votes.*

Water droplets dribbled from the tip of the leaves and landed on the thick fabric of sweatshirt I wore leaving a small patch of wetness on it as I jogged passed the irregular rows of trees . It rained last night, I thought to myself after passing a glance at the small puddles of water. There was a scent of freshness in air. This fragrance of soil after rain always amused me. The way it arose when the raindrops kissed them it seemed like its the fragrance of the small momentarily love affair between the soil and rain. Sadly this fragrance can't be found in the city. Thats why I love coming here at the outskirts away from the city so early in the morning when hardly any human has woken up and its only me and the mother nature.

My legs started showing sign of weariness, afterall this place was way too far from my home and I jog from my home to here. I stopped for a while to rest my legs and my eyes started looking everywhere around as if searching for something.

The trees were all washed off. Not a single speck of dirt could be witnessed on them. The leaves all shining bright green, every leave emitting its own shade of green colour.

Its amazing how colours of leaves of different trees or even the same tree who grew up together feeding on the same nutrients from same earth can show off so much of difference in their colour. Isn't that how we humans are? Born of same breed, same blood same inner body systems but still we treat each other differently. Strange No?

My thoughts lingered back to last night. We talked just for one time and I've already started picturising ourselves as close friends in the near future. I was eagerly waiting for the evening so that I can get back to my favourite surrounding..my bed and my pillow and can talk to my new favourite person.

I looked at my wrist watch that showed it was already 7. I had to get ready for school too. I unknowingly rolled my eyes on the thought of school. I picked up my pace and lightly pranced toward my home to get ready for the place that I think I'll start hating soon if I haven't until now.

*****

"Oh here comes our little gay boy." A sharp familiar voice struck my ear but I chose to ignore. I kept my head buried in the locker and took an unusual longer time to take out my books so that I don't have to face them. I heard the three pairs of footsteps coming toward me as I took out my books and was about to close the locker.

"You think you can ignore us. Huh?" The same voice ringed in my ear as he violently shut my locker. I stood there in silence with my head held low and my eyes burning holes in my shoes. My gaze shifted from my shoes to Louis'. He had really small feet and then there's Harry with really big size of shoes. I wonder what size his shoe was.

"Speak up you dumbass. How dare you have the nerve to ignore us." I felt my throat being grabbed by large hands of Zayn. Any other day I'd have loved his touch but now I hated his hands on me. I still didn't speak anything. He tightened his grip around my neck blocking the airway. I tried to breath but I couldn't. I coughed showing them the sign of the lack of air that I needed to breathe. If his grip stayed the same way any longer I'm surely gonna choke to death.

Thanks to the school bell that rang and they had to leave me. I felt relieved that atleast for the next hour I won't have to face them three. I slowly walked toward the classroom and when I was about to enter I was startled by a touch of a hand on my shoulder. For a second I thought its Louis again.

"You really need a hearing aid." that person said in a huffing voice.

I turned around to see the person, "Ohh Liam."