Guiding Light x Reader (for @XxMiuakuxX)

A/N:

YES!!! AN UPDATE!!! FINALLY!!! WOOOOOOOOOO-

Y/N POV:

I was walking through the dark, trying to look for the lever that opens the door. And where is it!? After a few minutes, I FINALLY found it. I went back up the stairs, but I forgot where the door was. Well, I'm dead.

Guiding Light (Gerson) POV:

I watched as the player headed back up the stairs, but they stopped. Why did they stop? The door was right in front of them. I should probably help them.

Y/N POV:

As I looked around for the door, there was a light. A big, blue, shiny light was showing me the door.

Y/N: Uhhhhhh, thank you door...

I started to go to the next door when suddenly a response came.

???: You're Welcome!

I turned around and there was no one there.

Y/N: Must have been my mind.

I turned around again and-

???: Boo!

Guiding Light (Gerson) POV:

They fell to the ground, completely shocked and scared at the same time. How funny they are when they get scared!

They got up and looked around, they didn't see me cuz I was a light.

Duh.

Y/N POV:

What the heck was that? Must have been ME, again.

Guiding Light (Gerson) POV:

I giggled silently, man were they FUNNY.

Having the urge to scare them, I changed into my human form and tapped their shoulder. 

Y/N POV: 

As I was walking through the rooms, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I screamed and looked behind me. From behind me, there stood a boy with blue hair and blue and clothing. I thought I was alone but no...

''Who are you!?'' I asked, backing away in fear.

''Whoa, whoa, chill, it's ok.'' The boy said.

Looking at the boy, he did seem harmless so I gave in, ''Ok then, what's your name?''

Guiding Light (Gerson) POV:

''Ok then, what's your name?'' They asked.

''Gerson.'' I say, that's just a name I made up when I'm in my human form because I...can't remember my real name. 

''Oh hi Gerson! My name is Y/N L/N! Nice to meet you!'' They say, smiling as if nothing happened earlier.

''Nice to meet you to Y/N! I hope we will be good friends!" I smiled back.

''We sure will be!'' They laughed.

Our friendship will definitely last...

right?

A/N

Sorry if this is so short! And late! Sorry guys and yes...AN UPDATE!! WOO!!

Word Count: 363 Words