Figure x Half Blind!Reader

You were on door 48 with two other people, a boy and a girl. You didn't like them one bit, probably because they keep trying to kill you the whole time. Anyway, when you reached door 49. The boy hit your eye with his fist.

''HEY!!!'' You yelled, ''What was that for!??''

They just smirked and laugh. The girl said, ''We hope you die in door 50, its the hardest one from what we heard.''

You growled and touched the eye that they hit, but then something struck you. You couldn't see with that eye now so you were half blind now thanks to those two hooligans. 

They laughed and went to the next door, leaving you to grumble about them and trail behind them. 

When you reached door 50, the others went inside and didn't crouch unlike you. It was pretty hard to see now since you were half blind by those idiots. You then suddenly heard a scream and saw the others getting killed by some monster. 

You gasped and tried your best not not be noisy. 

A little later, you just needed the last book and then you're out of this room. 

But when you were crouching you accidentally slipped on something and heard loud footsteps coming towards you. 

You suddenly yelled recklessly at the monster as it went closer and closer to you, ''KILL ME IF YOU WANT, I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!! I'M HALF BLIND NOW BECAUSE OF TWO IDIOTS!!! JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL ME!!! I-I-'' 

You started stuttering and lowering your voice at the end and then you let tears run down your cheeks, ''Everyone always treated me like I'm an idiot or something...so just kill me...''

The monster stopped and there was silence for a while.

''...you're like me aren't you?'' The monster then said. 

You screamed. A Lot. You didn't know that thing (sorry fig) could talk. 

''OK...I'm used to this...'' The monster then said, ''By the way, which direction are you?''

You froze but then realized...the monster is like you! (But is really blind)

''In front of you.'' You said.

It moved closer and closer to you and then said, ''I'm Figure, what about you?''

''Y/N.''

''Are...you blind too?''

''Half-blind actually.''

''Oh ok, wanna be friends?''

Figure froze, ''Friends?'

''Yeah.''

''Well...ok then, we're friends.'' He said shyly.

You smiled, knowing that your friendship will last for a great time.

Words: 381 Words

A/N Note

Hey guys, sorry for being offline in this story for so long, there's school and I'm kinda not into this fandom anymore so I hope you understand. I will still try to update this for you guys tho. Thank you all for the support and patience for this too come out (seriously tho). Tysm! Btw do you want a PT.2 of this? I'm making a Sonic Characters x Reader soon so if you want to request, just dm me! Thanks!