Missed therapy sessiozn

*3RD PERSON POV*

Charlie had missed a months worth of therapy sessions, he wasn't planing on going back, he knew he'd just get shit from his therapist. "Charlie spring! I missed you! How are you? Did you relapse?" He knew his therapist would ask questions like that.

He just wasn't ready to talk about the events that happened.

He wasn't ready to talk about that his eating disorder got worse.

He wasn't ready to talk about his relapse.

He wasn't ready to talk about any of it .

...but he went anyways, just to get over it.

"Hello! Welcome back Charlie!" His therapist, Geoffrey said, the room used raided warmth and safety. Charlie didn't feel that this time.

"Hello." Charlie said, looking at Geoffrey's hand, which was pointing to the coach, telling him to sit down, he sat down slowly.

"How are you Charlie?" He asked. His smile wasn't contagious anymore, Charlie just nodded quietly. "You missed some sessions, is everything alright?" He asked, Charlie just froze. These are the questions he wanted to avoid, god.

Charlie stood up, "Where not done here, Sit down." The therapist said. Charlie stopped for a moment, "I'm not a dog." and with that, he left. He drove back home, to see Nick standing there.

"Welcome home Char!" Nick said with open arms, Charlie pushed through, "God, I wish I could fucking die!" Charlie shouted. That broke Nicks heart...

"He-He can't mean that!" Nick mumbled to himself.

He was right, Charlie didn't mean it in the long run, but he sure felt like he meant it now, Charlie came down the stairs, pacing in front of Nick.

"Why the fuck would he ask some many personal questions!" Charlie asked, Nick knew it was best to let him finish ranting, then talk to him about it and comfort him.

"Okay, I missed like a months worth of Therapy Sessions. Big fucking deal!" Charlie shouted, he looked at Nick, then straight in front of him.

"I missed a few meals, I relapsed. Big fucking deal!" Charlie shouted. After a few moments of him shouting, he finally sat down, "What personal questions did he ask?" I asked him, once he was calm.

"He just asked me why I missed a few sessions." Charlie said, wincing at how childish he acted, "So you got up and left?" Nick asked, trying not anger the younger boy.

"Yes! God! Your finally getting it!" Charlie scoffed at nick.

Nick escorted his husband to bed, with a kiss. Charlie cuddled next to him, "i'm sorry, I didn't mean to get cross with you." Charlie said. Nick looked  at Charlie, "Shhh...go to sleep...It's okay, love." He said, with a smile.