Chapter 2 : Uneasy Feelings

Everyone is freaked out and scared of what that thing was, and if it was ever coming back...

4: Everyone! He shouted I know all of you are scared right now.. but it's best to quickly end this day as soon as possible, even if it might be hard to sleep with this chaotic rain.
3: How do you expect us to sleep when THAT exists?!?
4: Sigh I'll be on guard for the night alright?
Tari: W-will you be o-okay?
She stuttered still scared of what just happened but is more scared of what'll happen at night, and 4's safety
4: I hope so.. but I'll make sure nothing happens to you all okay?
4 reassured them
Mario: what about 3? He pointed at 3
4: He can go back to the Internet GraveYard if he wants.
3: Yeah I can't stay here anymore longer when THATS out there.
3 opens a portal back and enters

。 At The Internet GraveYard 。

3 steps in and looks around , but not a moment later he hears rustling in the bushes , so he goes to check it out since the rustling wasn't normal, he was a bit skeptical about it.

3: Hello? Who's in there?
He walked at the direction the noise came from but ended up in a dark forest a few blocks after which wasn't normal
3: Ugh.. where am I now?..
He heard the rustling noise again and quickly went that was since it was closer than last time
Just when 3 thought he found the thing that was causing the noise.. he jumped at the thing that he was chasing and backed up as it rose from the thorn bushes
3, speechless, quickly runs away as fast as he can from the 9 foot black figure with only one piece of its mask chasing him, almost reaching his speed, before 3 opens a portal back to Peaches Castle and imminently closes it once he gets in, making the creature chasing him stop and aim for someone else.

4: SMG3? Why do you look so terrified?
3: THERES A 9 FOOT THING CHASING ME I AM NOT GOING BACK.
Meggy: 9 foot?!
4: This place is much more dangerous 3..
3: I'm not looking forward to getting chased forever 4.
4: What's even happening today..it's like a fever nightmare!!
Mario curls up in a ball and cries on the ground terrified of what's happening too
Tari patted Mario as she comforts him with words as she's also scared
4: Everyone can take some rooms here, the basement is to not be touched for reasons, because it's most likely it will be dangerous around these times, if there isn't enough room the others can stay in my room.
Everyone agreed on it trusting 4 with tonight's safety and goes to find bedrooms to stay in, Meggy goes to get some food from the kitchen in a box in case something bad happens at Night or Midnight.

Midnight

Everyone is in 4's room since they find it the safest place with a computer to connect to contact someone I case of an emergency.
Tari: Do you think 4 will be okay?.. I'm worried...
Saiko: Just trust him! He'll be fine... hopefully...
Meggy: Sigh lets hope for the best for SMG4...
3: ...

The front door in the room is boarded up as well as the windows for safety

。Somewhere with SMG4。

SMG4 mumbles to himself as he finished locking all doors and boarding up windows , though he was skeptical about the basement and decided to go in with a flashlight to check and make sure

4 shinned the flashlight around the area and his footsteps too so he doesn't fall.
As he adventures down into the basement the door behind him shuts with black sharp fingers shutting the door as that's the last thing he saw before the door shut behind him.
4: ....
4 continued down scared out of his mind but none the less he's doing it for hi friends safety.. but what about his own safety.