chapter five (final)

Wildcard POV: i look over to see Missy bawling her eyes out, and i slowly get up and walk towards her. she has her head on her desk and i slowly grab her arm. she looks up at me with her pretty brown eyes and i walk her over to the back of the class. "hey i know we started off on the wrong foot but im really sorry your dad decided to break the promise you guys made" she burried her head into my shoulder and i made a little grin. did i like Missy? she started saying in a shaky voice "yeah, im really sorry about your dad" i wiped the tears that were running down her cheeks and i tucked her hair behind her ear. "its not your fault Missy. nothing is and i promise your dad is going to come back." she pulled me in for a hug and i wrapped my arms around her waist while she put hers around my neck.

**after that little battle plot twist stuff in the movie** yes i am lazy 😭

Missy POV: that was a long battle and i cant believe our parents would fool us like that, but im glad that the kids will finally get what they deserve. to be a hero. part of the team, a herioc. Wildcard walked towards me with a fresh bouquet of red roses. "aw Wild these are my favorites! howd you know?" he smiled and looked at my dad, "well, thats not important right now." he then took out a small jewelry box and took out a beautiful diamond necklace. "Missy will you be my girlfriend?" i looked at him and smiled, "yes please!" he then lifted my hair up gently and put the necklace on me.

THE END