Shit is about to go down.

Chloe POV:
Shake the nerves out. Be confident in yourself Chlo. Your gonna go out there, rock the crowd off their feet, win this national competition and show Abby that your supposed to the favourite.
"Let's welcome #42, Chloe Lukasiak, with A lyrical solo, True Colors."
This solo means a lot to me. It's a national solo which I haven't had the past few years, the choreography is great, and the lyrics actually describe what I want to be, happy for once.
***********
Abby POV:
Chloe just nailed that solo, her expressions were flawless. She did the choreography perfectly. Mads is gonna have a hard time beating her this time. This might become a disaster.
Chloe POV:
I just nailed it. But, I bet Maddie will win, because I still think the judges are bias towards her.
I walk into Paigie-Poo, who greets me with a giant hug and a squeal. I least I impressed her. I walk pass Kendall who gives a smile, a small hug from Nia-bear, a High five from Brookie, a fist bump from Kenz, a small smile from Kalani and then I pass Maddie. She doesn't even give a reaction, at least I looked at her. But no. Ugh, she disgusts me.
Maddie POV:
Chloe just nailed that. How the hell did she did it? She has no confidence. Damn her. She just ruined my whole dancing career. I'm done with playing nice at this competition. Time to scare the shit out of little Ms. Princess over there.