Chapter 20

Chapter 20

That night Swara and Ragini talked till early morning. Swara asked her "Di are you ok?" Ragini said "yes Shona. I am actually unnecessarily panicked. Trust me he didn't want to hurt me." Swara picked up her Di's hand and said "but unintentionally he hurt you." Ragini shook her head and said "it's nothing baba. He just hold my hand a little too forcefully. It will be ok tomorrow. I want to think about the words he told me." Swara asked, "can I know what he told you?" 

Ragini smiled at her little sister who is behaving like a protective mother "sure mummy ji. He told me about his bonding with his brother and cousins. What he feels about them and what they mean to him. He is not a bad person Swara. I can see a good human being inside him. He is good at heart. I know he is a little irresponsible and reckless but I noticed that he has been working with it. From when he started to work with Sanskar he is becoming responsible slowly day by day."

 Swara heard it but grumpily said, "yeah I saw what kind of response he is!!" Ragini shook her head in denial and said "off Shona can't you forget one incident?" Swara said "I will try to forget it but from now I am going to keep an eye on him" 

Ragini understood that her sister will not leave the matter she said "give it a rest Shona. Tell me about your special friend. Today he hasn't called you only SMS" Swara blushed a little at this and said, "Today he has something important matter to handle." 

Ragini seriously asked "tell me Shona what is cocking between you two? Any serious thing?" Swara said "yes we are serious about our good friend, we care and motivate each other. You tell me do you like Laksh?" Ragini smiled and said "yes I like Laksh. He is a good person and the fault he has that can be amendable." Swara said, "so my Di is on a mission to change Mr. Laksh Maheswari for good?" 

Ragini said "nothing like that I just said" she said "yah yah you just defended him as you do for me. I feel jealous." Ragini pulled her for a hug and said "never ever be jealous. You are my baby my first priority always. Nobody can ever take your place in my life baby" then the sisters spend their time remembering all their old times.

On the other hand, Adarsh and Sanskar were angry with Lucky. Adarsh bought him a home by back door to hide it from elders with help of Uttara. Then they forced lemon water and strong black coffee to bring him completely to his senses. After Shaan came back he went straight to Lucky's room and along with Adarsh took his class. 

He asked, "Do you have any idea what you did at the party?" Lucky tried to pacify his angry brothers "Bhai I am sorry but I just wanted to tell her something about me." Adarsh asked, "after you got drunk??" Shaan said "I repeatedly told you not to drink today as they were with us. But no you had done that thing only. Can't you control yourself?" 

Lucky understood he was in trouble he said "I didn't want bhai please, believe me, I met one of my friends and he forced me to have 2 pegs. I never thought that only 2 pegs can have this effect on me." Shaan said "Oh so someone forced you!! What an excuse. Are you a baby Lucky?" 

Adarsh told "Someone told you and you drink a cocktail without knowing what effect it will have on you. Don't be so stupid Lucky. Grow up. Today you are supposed to impress Ragini and Swara" Shaan said " but he end up destroying the little impression he had on them especially Swara now she will not trust him easily. She is quite protective about her sister." Adarsh said "We don't know how but now it's your duty to undo the damage in one month's time. Let's leave Shaan." With that, they left his room leaving an upset guilty ashamed and thoughtful Lucky behind.