Chapter:3:Exploring and Nostalgia

After Cyra vanished and the doors appeared, one by one the people in the room started leaving. Once they exited they were greeted by a giant hallway. It has beautiful intricate patterns colored in gold, which complimented the red walls. Cale, Barrow, and the kids winded up in a beautiful red spider lily field surrounded by lush green trees.

 Cale, Barrow, and the kids winded up in a beautiful red spider lily field surrounded by lush green trees

(Ignore the girl)

Cale was immediately enveloped with nostalgia. He and his mother used to go to her secret villa underground. In the said villa you can find a red spider lily garden. He once asked his mother on how she kept her flowers bright and alive and she replied saying:

"I recycle my toys by turning them into ashes and sprinkling it on the flowers" She said to him as she sprinkled the mixture to the flowers. He remembered learning that the red spider lily in the villa holds demonic properties. This flowers loves the remains of the dead, hence why his mother would sprinkle her toys ashes in it. Whenever a person with demonic abilities stay in in field of the spider lilies the person's demonic ability improves. 

But why would the Thames Family need this? This is because they are blessed by the God who the Demonic Race worships, The Sealed God. The God of Despair made a deal with the ancestor pf the Thames Family. The conditions of the deal is the following:

'The Thames Family must share they're knowledge of time and life to The Sealed God'

'The Sealed God is required to give something to the Thames Family in return'

This is what it contained. The Sealed God gave the Thames Family the abilities of The 7 Deadly Sins. Each sin gives them a certain ability.

Gluttony - When a person eats another person, their body's regeneration rate increases. Eating another race will temporarily allow them to use their magical abilities for 24 hours. The person suffering from gluttony will want to eat everyone around them except those who are also suffering from gluttony. The person will not be able to return to their original form within the next 24 hours.

Greed - The person who receives the blessing will also be endowed with the terrifying ability to con people. They will go to any length to obtain what they desire. They may employ tricks, gaslighting, manipulation, blackmail, and other methods. The affected person will always be drawn to anything of value with the desire to obtain it.

Lust - This ability will grant the individual the terrifying ability to seduce others. The person who was also blessed will be born as an extremely beautiful individual. This is to aid in their seduction; they also have the ability to emit pink smoke, which forces a person to fall in love with them unconditionally. The affected person will be under the spell for a week or two.

Sloth - This ability enables the person to remain calm and unconcerned at all times. They can also make those around them feel at ease when they are present. He can also create mist, which causes people in the mist to fall asleep. The sleep-induced state lasts for a day. Because of this ability, the affected person will always be lazy.

Wrath - This grants the affected person enormous strength, comparable to that of an adult dragon. They will also have a lot of mana stored up in them. They have massive plates that can store 100 ancient powers at once. Their plates are as strong as bedrock but are hidden away from people to help them hide. This is because they need to hide, they will cough up fake blood as a cover up. The person will have high aggression problems as a side effect.

Envy - The affected person will be born with many features that will make everyone jealous, including beauty, strength, talent, intelligence, and many other characteristics that will make a person perfect. If they become envious of someone, they will take everything away from them as an impulse, but if people are jealous of the affected person, they will feel everything, making them stronger and stronger.

Pride - The person affected will have worthy of giving pride, this might make the person egoistical, but they will always hide it, often down grading themselves as an act. This sin strengthen the sins envy, wrath, and lust because they all connect some way or another. The more confidence the person have, the stronger the ability is.

If a person has all seven sins under control, the person is considered a demon - king or one of the few demon - kings based on the demonic realm's rules. Only a few people in the Thames bloodline is able to manifest all seven abilities, those who can master the most abilities is the next in line to become the next family head.

Cale is the next person in line to become the family head after his uncle who is currently the head of the hidden Thames bloodline, which is also considered as a duchy on the demonic realm. This is where they reside and rule over the demons under the Thames Duchy.

The Thames Duchy can also be considered immortal as they have found a way to stay immortal and cheat death causing the family to be hated by the gods though they don't know who is a Thames and whose not. There is currently 10 generations of the Thames Duchy around the world. A Thames can become the head after they turn a 10,000 years old, Cale is currently 1,000 years old.

Cale sat on the grass and invited the kids and Barrow to come sit with them which they happily accepted and sat with Cale. Barrow laid down on the grass using Cale's thighs as a pillow. Cale just carresed Barrow's face and laid the kids on his lap as he sang them a song while using Sloth making them sleep comfortably.

After an hour or two later Cyra went in and served Cale tea and pastries.

"How's the garden?" She asked as she drank tea as she looked around the Garden.                          

"It's lovely, it reminds me of mother's garden" Cale replied casually as he ate a cookie.                      

"I'm glad you liked it, but it's time to start again" She said as she drank more of the tea.            

"Please wait 10 minutes then" Cale said as he put the cup down.

Cyra picked up the tray and went to prepare the theater. Cale nudged Barrow and the kids and slowly they woke up.

"It's time to go" Cale said as he kissed their foreheads. Barrow stretched his arm and kissed Cale in the cheeks as he checks on the kids. They soon started to head in the theater while they both carry the kids

To Be Continued...