A vampire awakens

Honestly what else could he expect at this point. He should have left the room with everyone else, and now he's paying for it. Bakugo had taken his hero analysis journal and blown it up. Then again that's tame compared to last week.......... Suddenly he was blown back by an explosion. "ARE YOU IGNORING ME DEKU!!" Bakugo yelled. He should have paid more attention to what he was saying. N-no I s-s-swear!" He choked out. "Tch" and with that he left. "oh one more thing" or not. " If you really want to be a hero so badly, take a swan dive of the roof, and pray for a quirk in the next life!" He felt something vital snap that moment. He rushed past Bakugo and his goons up to the roof. He knew Bakugo was following him, but he didn't care. He was done with all the bullying, the abuse, a world that didn't want him. He took of his shoes, places then neatly on the ground and- " DE- IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" yelled Bakugo. He said my name.......no matter, he's still the same Bakugo. Just wants me to keep being his punching bag. He climbed over the railing and let his body fall. Maybe now he can be at peace. Yes. Inner peace.
___________________________________________

"Wha.... where am I" I'm alive? God I can't even kill myself right. "IZUKUUUU!" and now he was being put in a strangle hold by his mother "Why would you do that!!" She choked out between sobs. He just had an epiphany. He could fuck over Bakugo, and reassure his mother. He told her everything, and then the detective that came in everything. Nothing but truth. "Well your lucky your quirk saved you" the detective said. "Quirk, I-im quirkless" the detective looked confused. "Than what put you back to gather?" The had watched the security footage. Yeah. He had a quirk. He suddenly felt, very parched." M-may I get something to d-drink" he asked his mother "Of course, I'll be back!" And true to her word, a few minutes later she came back with a water bottle. "T-thanks mo-PTFFF" he spit out the water. "M-mom you said t-that was water!" "It is!" She said, confused. Her neck looks rather appealing, and his gums hurt. " M-mom, my gums hurt" after being checked out by a quirk specialist, they where permitted to leave.
___________________________________________

Ok so he's not a deku, he's a monster. His quirk, he named vampire, after biting his mother, who surprised, didn't get mad at him. And he changed schools. He goes to this weird preppy school, he tried to say no, but his mom insisted, saying that his father agreed to help him attend. He was going to school but was pulled into an alleyway. " Hello! I'm himiko toga! What's your name!" Well this is new. "I-i-im i-izuku m-midoriya, w-" "Hi izu-kun! 'I-Izu-kun?!' I think your cute! Hmm but you'd look a lot cuter covered in blood!" 'a girl called me cute- wait huh' and just like that a knife was plugged into his still heart. ...... "So y-you want this back or..." "Why didn't you scream?" That's a good question why didn't he? "I think it's cause I'm already technically dead althoughitcouldjustbebecauseIdontcirculatebloodsobecauseifthatmynervesdontfireaswe-OOF"
He was knocked out of it by a pat in the back " I like you Izu-kun!" He felt something he hasn't felt in a while, confidence and companionship.
___________________________________________
A/N ok that's chapter one. Yay. Let me know if I went to crazy on the stuttering, and if you even want a chapter 2. Ok by.