Chapter 2

128 AC

128 AC

Vysenna had just found out that something had happened during the traning session.  She ran to her brother Jace's chambers and burst the door open.   She sees both Luke and Jace.  She runs up to them.  "What happened?"  Luke and Jace looks down.  "Jace."  Jace sighes.  " Ser Criston said something to Ser Harwin that made Harwin so angry that he started beating him."  Vysenna looks at them shocked.  "What? What did he say?"  Jace shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know."  

Maena is sitting in her room when the door opens and she sees her mother.  "Hi, Mother."  Alicent smiles. "Darling."  Alicent sits next to her.  "Maena, sweetie.  You know that your brother Aegon is bethrothed to your sister Helaena."  Maena nods.  "Well, have you ever wondered who you will be promised to?"  Maena shrugs her shoulders. "Not really."   That was a lie, there was one person.    Alicent smiles.  "Me and your father have decided that you're gonna marry your brother Daeron on your 16th nameday."   Maena nods. "Okay."   Alicent smiles and kisses her forehead.  

Vysenna is in her chambers when the door opens and she sees her father.  She runs up to him and hugs him.  "Father."  He smiles. "Darling."  He pulls away.  "Vysenna, you know i love you right."  She nods.  "I do, you're my dad."  Laenor nods and kisses her forehead.  "Promise you will never forget that."  Vysenna nods.  "I do.  Is something wrong?"  He shakes his head and hugs her.  He knew  a father shouldn't have favorites but he does.  Vysenna have always been his favorite.  

Later that day, Rhaenyra comes into Vysenna's room.  Vysenna is sitting reading one of her favorite books.  "Vysenna?"  Vysenna looks up and closes the book.  "Mother."  Rhaenyra sits next to her.  "Sweetie, do you like Aemond?"  Vysenna thinks for a second.  "I do, why?" Rhaenyra sighes.  "It's been decided that when you comes of age you will marry him."   Vysenna looks at her shocked.  "I will?"  Rhaenyra sighes "Yes."  Vysenna nods. "Okay, i will do my duty."  Rhaenyra kisses her on the head.  "I know you will."   

Maena is in her room when the door opens.  She looks up and sees Aegon.  He was her oldest brother but he had always made her uncomfortable.  She nods.  "Aegon."   "Sister, come."  He shows for her to come up to him.  She takes a deep breath and walks over to him.  "What is it?"  "Is it true?"  "What is true Aegon?"   He sighes.  "That you're marrying Daeron."   "Not until our 16th name day but yes."  Aegon sighes. "That was unfortunate."   Maena looks at him confused. "Why?"  Aegon shakes his head.  "Never mind, good day sister."  Aegon walks out and closes the door.   He really confused her but also scared her.  

They were saying goodbye to Ser Harwin.  He was leaving for Harrenhal with his father.  Vysenna was mostly focusing on Jace because she knew how close they were.  "Be good to your mother, i'll visit when i can."   Vysenna smiles.  "I hope Harrenhal treats you well."   Harwin smiles at her.  "Thank you princess."   Jace walks up to mother.  Vysenna looks at him with sympathy.  Ser Harwin walks up to him. "I will return, i promise."  Jace nods.  He turns to Rhaenyra who is holding little Joffrey.   He kisses Joffrey on the head.  "I will be a stranger when we meet again."  He give Rhaenyra one last look before walking out.  

Rhaenyra decides that they're gonna leave for Dragonstone, so the next day they're packing their bags and they leave for Dragonstone.   It's weird leaving the only home they have ever known.  But as long as she has her parents and her brothers, she will be good.  

After not very long they have arrived.  Vysenna is looking upon their new home, Dragonstone.  

At Driftmark,  Baelys, the niece of Corlys is reading a book, she loves reading.  When she hears screams from downstairs.  She runs downstairs and she sees her uncle holding his wife Rhaenys as she is sobbing.  "What's wrong?"  Corlys turn around and sees her.  "Baelys, go upstairs.  I will talk to you later."  She nods and walks upstairs.   What could have happened, she can't start to think what it could be.  

After not that long, the door opens and her uncle walks in and sits down on her bed.  "Baelys, something has happened."  She nods, for him to go on.  He takes a deep breath and she could see tears in his eyes, She has never seen him cry.  "Your Cousin Laena is dead."   Baelys looks at him shocked.  "How?"  He swallows nervously.  "Childbirth."  Baelys knew well how dangerous childbirth could be, that's how her own mother died.   "I'm sorry."  He smiles and puts a hand on her shoulder and walks out.  

At Dragonstone the news have just arrived about Laena and Harwin's deaths.  Vysenna knew she needed to comfort Jace.   She walked into his chambers and saw him sobbing.  She walks up to him and just holds him.  

She knew soon their would be two funerals.  One they could go to and one they couldn't.  She knew about the rumors.  She might be 10 but she's not stupid.  

Aegon being weird towards Maena.  Aemond and Vysenna are bethrothed.  Maena and Daeron are also bethrothed.   Vysenna and her family have left King's landing.  The news of Laena and Harwin's deaths have arrived.  I hope you guys like this chapter and pls tell me your thoughts.