Chapter One

Cordelia was born sickly, with a weak body that couldn't keep up with her. She had hated it, pitied for something she had no control of. Her body was a curse, unable to keep up with anything, and as she laid in bed having gotten sick from the cold, she prayed for something new to happen, something exciting. She wanted a happily ever after like all those classic fairy tales she had read, and all those animes she had watched and began to cry at.

However when Cordelia opened her eyes, she didn't expect to see someone ever so familiar. Stern (e/c) Eyes with (h/c) eyelashes. Soft looking (s/c) skin, and lips painted a dark red. They had (h/l) (H/c) hair in (style) held together but a beautiful crystal flower. Dangling earrings hung from her ears, with a jeweled choker wrapped tightly around her neck. She had a serious expression on her face, that could have been described as a resting bitch face. Cordelia practically fainted, she was staring at her favorite Villainess from a Manhwa she read.

"You're so pretty!" Cordelia blurted out, before looking absolutely mortified, their cheeks turning red in embarrassment. She shouldn't have said that, not even close.

(Y/n) seemed taken back at the statement, even flinching. Her face contorted into a mix of expression, as she tried to figure out what exactly she was supposed to say to that. A random stranger, she had never seen before, just called her Pretty. No one had ever called her pretty, and certainly not some random stranger. She didn't look the girl in her eyes, finding herself too embarrassed to even think of doing that. She didn't know exactly what to do.

"Are you My new maiden?" Asked (y/n), trying to figure out who this new girl was. Cordelia could tell that even though her facial expressions didn't show it, (Y/n) was awkward. She could read it through her body language, the key features? the way her eyes constantly darted around trying to look at anything else, and the constant tapping with her ring finger on her left hand.

"Yes My Lady"

'Okay where the hell did that come from?' Cordelia thought as she tried to get her head on straight. She presumably died at Fifthteen, considering she was well here. She was standing in front of The Villainess of the manga, who was hotter in person. Wait. What timeline was she in? Cordelia looked over (y/n) studying her. 'She wasn't as young as her first debut as an adult, but she definitely wasn't young enough to be a child that was for sure. She looked like she was in her later Adolescence just like Me, maybe a year or two older?'

"Come along then, as my maiden you shall be with me at all times. Morning, noon and night" Cordelia rushed after her, silently cursing as she had to pick the long skirt up just to not fall, and smack her face on the concrete floor. Cordelia shudders, as she remembered when she broke her tooth, doing the exact same thing.

Looking around Cordelia was amazed at the bedroom, it was fucking huge. She noticed there were two beds, One was smaller, and plain, and the one next to it was covered in (f/c) sheets, pillows, and she had stuffed dolls? Cordelia didn't expect that. She seemed so stern and seemed to dislike things like that. "Stay here i shall get your clothes" Commanded (y/n) as she left the room.

Cordelia noticed the vanity mirror thing? She couldn't remember its actual name. Deciding to look into it, to see if she'd changed. "Holy shit i look like the gossip girl background character" She noticed curly blonde hair that faded to a light pink that reached just below her shoulders and wide blue eyes. She wore a frilly pink dress, with white bows on it.

"I'm back"

Cordelia quickly turned around, as (y/n) walked in the room. She gave the clothes to Cordelia. "I have to attend my fencing class, i shall return later on in the evening" She stated, as she left the room once again.

Cordelia fell onto the plain bed, as she stared up at the ceiling. What type of fanfiction was this? She hoped this wasn't a dream. Suddenly an image of (y/n)'s face flashed inside Cordelia's mind, she seemed so sad and upset. In that moment laid across the bed, Cordelia only had one thought in her head. "I'm going to give My Lady Her happily ever after"