𝟏

Welcome to cousins
|
|
|

Summer what a beautiful season water sand flip flops sand in your flip flops sticky popsicles knotted hair SAND in your hair.

And more I've have always hated the summer I never liked the beach the thoughts of sand and water with fish shit in it grossed me out and I never really cared for it.

Swimming in pools was a problem too my hair always got knotted and i was always forced to hangout with family i went to cousins.
Every year except last year because
Well I don't wanna go into that.

A lot has changed since the fishers and conklins seen me I mean I'm hot.

"Hurry up we have to drive so let's hit the road come on Zara!" Sasha screamed at her kid.

Zara rushed down stairs airpods in listening to her loud friend on the phone
Her suitcase tumbling behind her.

"Bailey my fucking ear stop screaming"
Zara snaps at her friend.

"Well I'm sorry zy I'm just pissed because someone decided to leave me ALL summer." Bailey says even though she saw me yesterday.

"Zara come on!"

"I'm coming damn."

••••

Zara was in the front seat screaming to the lyrics to the song playing with her mother.

Sasha turns the music down to talk to her child.

"I want you to help out around the house this year."
The older woman says to her kid.

Zara only nods knowing that she was going to stay in the house all
summer or going to parties with Tiff.

Zara was nervous to see the people she hasn't seen since two summers ago.

Zara reaches towards the radio turning the music back up and starts singing again
While texting and smiling.

Zara soon falls asleep head laying on the window quite snores leaving her mouth.
Open her chest slowly heaving up and down.

A couple hours pass followed by loud
Singing from zaras mom.

"Zara wake up were here." Sasha shakes her daughter Zara wake up to see that there at a gas station.

"Can you run in real quick and
Get gas on..."

Sasha sticks her head out to look at the.

Pump number before looking back at her daughter.

"Pump five and can you get me a drink?"

Zara nods at her mother before making her way inside of the small building.

Zara walks to the the drink cooler.
Before opening it and grabbing a Pepsi and a sprite.

Zara then made her way to the counter.

"Could I get twenty on pump five?" Zara says while putting her stuff on the counter.

"You new to cousins?" The man tries to make conversation.

"Nope, I've been coming here
since I was a kid."