𝟒

Zara's POV 𓆉
|The drive-in|
|
|

I was putting on some light makeup. I was currently getting ready for laurels book party.

Since Belly had a date it was only me and Tiffany.

I had finished my makeup and started on my hair.

I let my braids out of the ponytail they were in and let them fall on my shoulders.

I started doing my edges with my edge brush making them as perfect they can be.

I slightly jumped as Tiffany bursts through the door squealing before flopping on my bed.

"Zy Zy Zy!" Tiffany rushes out.

I quickly sat the edge brush down and spinning in the chair to look at her.

"What?" I asked, confused on why I rushed into her room.

"Guess who called me." I grin.

"Who?" I raised a brow.

"Aaron! The guy from the bonfire." Shes squeals as my eyes widened.

"Really! What did he want?" I smiled, eyes still wide.

"He wants to take me to the drive in." She grins excitement written all over her face.

"When?!" I asked genuinely excited for her.

"Get this, tonight!!" She squeals again.

My smile immediately drops. She tilted her head seeing my face.

"What's wrong?" She wondered. "Am I not supposed to go?"

I smiled again and shook my head. "oh, no, you're fine, it's just that belly is going on, a date with that Cam Cameron dude," I sighed. "And now your going on a date with Aaron, I'm just realizing I'm gonna have to spend my whole night with the boys at the book party."

"Omg, I totally forgot about tonight." She exclaims her smile disappearing.

"I can cancel on him, seriously just say the word and I'm and I'm all yours tonight." She added.

"No it's fine Tiff go have some fun." I laughed a little.

"Really? You sure?"

"Yess, I'm sure." I smiled placing my hands on her shoulders and shake them slightly. "Go get ready with belly." I laughed.

Her eyes lit up and she let out a final squeal.

"Okay! Thank you thank you thank you." She pulled me into a quick hug.
"Love you zy!" And with that she leaves and I head back to my vanity.

I finally finished my edges and set the brush down. Now I was looking at myself in the mirror. I frowned slightly as stood up.

I slide on my white wedge sandals. And grab my phone. I take one more look before leaving my room.

I walked downstairs and quietly went into the kitchen. I went straight to fridge grabbing my bag of baby carrots.

I sit on the counter and opened the bag carrots. And now eating the carrots.

I was swinging my legs and looking at my phone scrolling through my feed. Every five seconds I would pop a carrot in my mouth.

A couple of minutes past by and belly and Tiffany come down.

I get up and throw the empty bag away.
And make my way to the living room where the girls were.

I walked in and see the three boys playing a game or whatever.