Part 2

10 minutes left until your shift was done. Thank fuck. You were preoccupied wiping the countertop down when you felt a faint tap on your shoulder. Taking off your headphones and turning around, you couldn't believe what, or who, you saw.
'Fucking hell. It's Sniffles'
Stood there, beaming, was none other than Warren.
'Oh my god. Oh my god, it's you!' You shrieked, running to hug him.
The familiar smell of whiskey and tobacco wrapped around your senses like a blanket.
'I can't believe you're still in this town, Y/N. Anyway it's awesome to see you, I'm glad to see you're still alive and kicking' He said, hugging you tight with a grin on his pretty face.
'I can't believe you're here, with you being a rockstar and all now' You said giggling, but being truthful deep down.
'My family is still here, y'know. Of course I gotta see them, no matter how many records I've sold' He laughed. 'You're looking great, though. Hey, whaddya fancy catching up tonight? There's so much I want to know about you again'
'I'd love to. Anywhere in particular?'
'There's this new bar in the city I visited with the band. I'm sure you'd love it. And don't worry about getting there, I'll pick you up outside your house at 9. 15 Crescent Lane, right?'
'16. Don't pull up at my neighbours'
'Got it'
He flashed a smile and off he went.
You couldn't deny that you were still in love with Warren. That electrifying feeling you had ever since you met him was still there, only the lust had overpowered it. Warren was your first, and maybe only, true love. He looked exactly as you remembered him, only ten times cooler.
'Who was that?' Your manager asked, emerging from the staff area.
'Just a guy I used to have a thing with in high school'
'Hmmm... I recognize him... I swear I've seen him on MTV or am I just crazy?'
'No, that was him' You replied, grinning.