Hit the snooze and that's all i want(thomas & gordon)

Warning:
The following reading contains mentioning age regression, mentioning symptoms of head injuries, and swearing. For those who don't know what is "age regression"? It's a type of coping mechanism to deal with mental health issues, if you wanna learn about it, you can search it up on either google, youtube, or Tiktok.
Enjoy the reading <333
—--------------------------------------------------------
Thomas is an E2 tank engine, who lived on the northwestern railway on the island of Sodor. He's a cheeky little engine with a great sense of humor, a great sense of roasting the living heck out of you, a great taste in music, and an adorable bean.

Back then when he arrived at Sodor, he always pulled the coaches for the big engines to take for their long journey, and when the trains come in, he pulls the empty coaches away, so that the big engines can get some rest

Back then when he arrived at Sodor, he always pulled the coaches for the big engines to take for their long journey, and when the trains come in, he pulls the empty coaches away, so that the big engines can get some rest. Now, he has his branch line and has two coaches that he pulled named "Annie" and "Clarabel". Throughout the years, Thomas has gone through some...accidents that led him to become somewhat a "tiny minor issue" not too problematic, it just that he needed help, that's all. Ever since these three accidents when he had been hit face first, he couldn't recover from these awful headaches as sometimes he'll whimper quietly to himself from his head pounding, rapidly. And to top everything off, he has this coping mechanism that he slip into his safe space and becomes a child(well, not literally).

Anyways, enough about Thomas, let's go to the good part that you have all been waiting for.

There will be times that Thomas loves playing tricks on the big engines, including Gordon, the biggest, the proudest, and the most basic b*tch of all!

Sometimes, Thomas likes whistling rudely at him.

Thomas: wake your lazy a*s up, why don't you work hard like me?*he said as he chuffed quickly away*

Other times, Thomas likes to scare the living h*ll of him as Thomas pops out of nowhere when Gordon arrived back from pulling the express.

One day, Gordon got back from pulling the big express, he was very tired and was just about to go to sleep until...

Thomas: *he whistles rudely at Gordon* wake up, sleepy head!

Gordon: *he groan* ugh, Thomas what the...

Henry and James: h*ll man...

Thomas:*he laughs and off he ran away*

Instead, of Gordon going to sleep, he thought of how he could get back at Thomas; however, it was a terrible decision that he made, but he wasn't aware of it...

One morning, Thomas couldn't wake up as his fire went out and there was not enough steam to make him start. It was nearly time for the express, the coaches weren't ready yet and people waiting to get on them.

At last, Thomas started however, his headaches started as well as he's still a bit sleepy.

He fussed in the station where Gordon was waiting.

Gordon: hurry up you!

Thomas: hurry up yourself, B*tch

Thomas replied as coupled up the coaches and get setting them for Gordon.

Gordon began making a plan to teach Thomas a lesson for teasing him.

Gordon: yes, I will...

And almost before the coaches stopped moving, Gordon reversed quickly and was coupled to the train. Gordon started up so quickly that Thomas forgot to uncouple with the coaches, Gordon's chance had come.

But little didn't he know that his chance to pay back Thomas was at the wrong time.

The train went faster and faster, too fast for poor Thomas as Gordon said "hurry! Hurry! Hurry!" he laughed.

Thomas wanted to stop as he was out of breath, his wheels felt worn out, and his headaches began pounding hard.

At last, they stopped at a station, Gordon felt proud of what he did, but his victory did last when he heard screaming in terror from the passenger as they saw the poor little tank engine fainted. It turns out that it was a migraine that causes Thomas to faint.

Ever since then, Gordon learns his lesson not to do that stunt again with Thomas, if he has any symptoms of headaches.

The end