29: China the Peaceful Land

(Sasaki Kojiro, The Greatest Loser in China, The one who defeated Poseidon in Ragnarok)

Goll: Kojiro?

Kojiro: oh hey Goll, long time no see.

Deku: you two know each other?

Goll: yeah, he's the one who defeated Poseidon in Ragnarok 1000 years ago.

Deku: No Way!

Mirchiru: I heard about you before... you're the one who used help from a valkyrie who helped you defeat and Kill Poseidon.

Goll: the Valkyrie who helped him, is my sister name Hrist. She has two personalities.

Issei: what do you mean?

Goll: you see... Hrist has a kind & innocent personality that she can handle but her Rage and Anger Personality is the only thing she cannot control.

Issei: isn't she dangerous?

Goll: sometimes, but not all the time.

Issei: oh?

Just then they they hear something in the Papyrus.

Kojiro: it's not save here, follow me.

Issei and his Holy Peerage quickly follow Kojiro out of the Papyrus Forest.

As they were walking out of the papyrus forest... Asta & Yuno were giving each other angry looks.

Sylph: Noelle.

Noelle: What?

Sylph: Have you noticed that Asta & Yuno were giving each other angry looks and always fight about stuff Until Ryuko has to knocked them both out?

Noelle: Yeah, I always wonder what happened to Those Two?

Sylph: why do they hate each other?

Noelle: I don't know honestly...?

Kojiro has lead Issei and his Holy Peerage to his home.

They went inside, Kojiro close the door and looked out the window.