🥀1🕊️

Every girls gets very excited for her marriage, everyone dreams for their special day to be really special but is it still can be really special when you get married to a married man..??

You are getting married to a married man just because you have to be mother of his child because his first wife cannot conceive, after child birth you are free to do whatever you want..

I'm going to be that bride which i'm explaining, yes I'm getting married that to with a already married man,, I'm not at all excited still i have to do because of Malhotra's..

Hello, I'm Nandini Murthy, i was in London for my fashion designing course. After my course got complete i thought to visit my motherland, my wrost decision ever.

When i came i got the biggest shock in my life that is i have to marry a person, because of my dad's will well yeah you guess it right i'm orphan, my parents are no more they died in a car accident..

After knowing this Raj uncle start to blackmailing me to marry his son I know his son is married but they want me to marry him because his wife cannot conceive a child, I mean what the hell so I decided to talk to Him..

Manik Malhotra, the famous businessman in India i thought he will reject me because he is already married but nahh about whom i'm talking he is the most difficult person in the whole world..

Flashback,,

"Listen Mr. Malhotra i don't want to marry you"   Said Nandini, listening her Manik look up to see a beautiful girl standing in the door.. But it's not the time to admire her

"If you want i can divorce my wife because we are not exactly in a good terms "     hearing Manik Nandini is like where can i bang my head, here she is talking about breaking her marriage but he is talking about his..

"But what is the logic of marring me if your wife gets pregnant after OUR marriage then..? "    Nandini told whatever she is thinking

"Listen Nandini i don't want to talk about this but let me tell you after you get pregnant with my child then you can do whatever you want if you want you can divorce me and if you want you can stay in the marriage"     explain Manik but to his dismay Nandini got furious listening him

"Are you mad or what, you are talking about divorce and all before anything I don't want to marry you get it clear"   Nandini said getting up the chair litterly shouting at him for his rubbish talk.

"Nandini please calm down, you don't want to get married I can understand but you know after you reject me I'll make sure you can not work for your life time now choice is yours"      Manik smirk at her seeing her horrified expression

For some time Nandini think about it and she knows he very well can destroy her career so without any choice she got agree with him.

"Okay, I'll marry you but after child birth i can divorce you right. .? "  Nandini nervously answered him thinking alot about this.

"Yes now get ready to be Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra, we will be married tomorrow only"    Manik said but Nandini just roll her eyes

"I got a second hand person, Seriously you are a second hand piece"     Nandini said cribbing but Nandini saw him laughing and she looks so shocked because they are talking for 30 minutes he not for once smile but now he is laughing.

Nandini start to admire his laugh, he looks so good while laughing but bad luck he doesn't laugh often and he noticed her how she is admiring him so he fake coughed.

"Ho gaya, are you done eye raping me"    manik said smirking while she rolled her eyes at him and stormed out of his office room..

Flashback end

Nyonika : you are looking very pretty beta..!!

Nandini : Still I'm getting married to a married man..

Nandini sigh Nyonika ignore her saying. It's been Nandini's talk she start any topic with this end that topic with saying it. So they thought to ignore her..

The wedding start, just Malhotra's and some stuff is present there Nandini told them to not to decor her bride but nyonika ignore her and she called the makeup artist and bingo now she is ready as a bride. Sitting with her second hand groom 😆

Nandini remember how Malhotra's were blackmailed her they were litterly begging her and she can't be this much cruel to deny them they are like her parents they take good care of her at that time manik was in boarding school and then her talks with Manik,,

Priest : You are now Husband and wife..

Nandini murmur "Second hand husband"    manik listen this and told her to shut up..

They took the blessings from elders and after that nandini goes to her room, everyone thought give her some time

After some time,

Manik comes to his room to see the room is empty so he goes to her room and find her there taking the flowers harshly, as nandini told them she will not going to stay in the room where manik and his wife used to stay.

It was nyonika's idea to decor her room without her knowledge but when nandini saw this she litterly start to throw everything and that time only Manik comes to her room.

Manik : What are you doing..??
Listening manik she got startled then compose herself

Nandini : don't tell me you are going to sleep here with me..

Questioning the most dumbest question nandini herself got embarrassed because of course he is going to sleep with her in her room only

Manik : I didn't knew you are so dumb..

Nandini : But don't tell me you were excited about OUR first night.. Because clearly I'm not..

Manik : That's your problem but I'm ready and that is the most important thing..

Nandini : Listen first let me clean my room because this room is totally looks like a garden..

Manik : Because it's our night and the room is decorated for us to enjoy..

Manik is now clearly getting angry at her, everyone knows that she is not happy with the happening but now they are married though she is still not ready but she have to accept it..

Phew ε-(´・`) フ   ε-(´・`)フ

So here is the first part of this story, let me know guys should i just continue this story or not..

Take care guys..!!