🥀7🕊️

It's been 2 weeks since their marriage now everything is falling on places, Manik is very happy to be with Nandini it's like he is living in his dream

Nandini now joined a office for experience Malhotra 's have no issue with that and about Siya unlikely she is also not disturbing them..

Nyonika : Beta can you go and keep this duvet covers in store room as it's not needed when I'll go to the orphanage I'll take it to for orphanage..

Nandini : Okay Mom..

Nandini goes to store room and Siya saw her going she did what her evil mind said to her..

She locked the door but she failed to notice that one person was already inside the room before Nandini..

Nandini kept the covers and about to go but our hero come out looking for something..

Nandini : Manik what are you doing here..??

Manik : Nandini..??

Nandini : I'm here to keep the duvets cover..

Manik : Aah I was looking for my old laptop which mom kept here but i can't find it..

Nandini : ohhh..

Manik tried to open the door but it's not opening..

Nandini : who the hell close the door..??

Manik : Fuck it's getting night and someone just locked the door..

Nandini : Mommmmmmmm Daaaaaaaaadddddddd help we are stuck here..

Manik : Nandini use your brain, Neither mom nor dad can hear us from here..

Nandini : Then what should we do..?

Manik : You have your mobile..??

Nandini : no I kept in the room..

Manik : Same..

Nandini : What will we do..

Manik : it's getting dark..

Nandini : Are you scared of darkness..?

Manik : no no.. why..? I was worried for you..

Nandini : Don't lie..

Manik : fine yes, I'm scared of darkness I don't know why..?

Nandini : Wait..

She search for some papers and then she found the rock she lights the fire by the rocks..

Manik : wow..

Nandini : well pleasure is all mineeeeeeee

She was going to tease him but her eyes fall on a creature and she started to run and scream

Nandini : Aaàaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Manik : What happened..?

Nandini : are you blind or what there is a rat who is coming behind me.. Aaàaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...

Manik : Stop screaming Nandini..

Nandini : Help help..

Manik gets irritated by her behavior so he takes her and made her sit on the shelf..

Manik : Now stop screaming..

Nandini : Rat ko bhagao..

Manik : Hmm I'll do it..!!

Nandini : Shoo shoo shoo away

Manik : I can't believe you are scared of rats..

Nandini : What is there to not believe me..

Manik : You are seems to be not get scared of anything..

Manik tease her but she gets annoyed by his teasing

Nandini : Shut up and help me to come down..

Manik holds her by her hands she is coming down and their eyes meet ,, jaaaaadu happened

Something spark in their eyes in the dark store room and then the door got open revealing senior Mr and Mrs Malhotra..

Nyonika : what happened.. and Manik what are you doing here..??

Raj : Is everything okay.. Nandini baccha why did you scream..??

Nandini : Ooh Dad there was a rat..

Manik : but who the hell locks the door we were locked from so long..

Nyonika : No stuff didn't come here. Then who can be..

Manik : I think it's must be Siya..!!

Raj : Accha leave it you guys go to the room..

After MaNan left to the room

Raj : Nandini is really made for Manik..

Nyonika : Hmm, see na he was not getting scared of darkness anymore..

Raj : I hope they stay together like this..

Nyonika : hmm I hope so also..!!

In MaNan Room..

Nandini : You go change in washroom I'll change here..

Manik nodes because he is too tired to say anything..

After that they slept in each other's arm,, hugging each other..

Next Morning..

Nandini : Bye guys I'm going to office..

Nyonika : baccha come soon we are going to the party remember..

Nandini : yeah..

Siya : won't you invite me mother in law..??

Manik : Siya stop it..

Siya : Why Mr Malhotra you are doing this for your wife but why didn't you did any of this thing for me

Manik : You know it better.. if you want i can share it with everyone..!!

Siya looks at him angrily before going to her room while Nandini Nyonika and Raj looks at Manik for explanation but he shrugged it off..

In Nandini 's office

Nandini completes the work and was sitting in the table thinking about her life

Nandini P.O.V.

What is happening with me why I'm feeling good with Manik i shouldn't feel good with him, yesterday in the store room i should feel not good but that didn't happen ufffff Nandini you have to stop getting close to him because once he will get a baby then he will give me divorce and this was the deal he already told me about this moreover I have to do my career better so i have to stop thinking about him..!!

End P.O.V

In Manik's office

Manik P.O.V

Yesterday in the store room i didn't realize that i wasn't scared of darkness with Nandini, I don't know what is this but I really feel very attached to her wether it is something I'm not planning or attraction.. whatever it is I'm liking it and I'm pretty sure she is also started to like me i just hope after baby born she doesn't divorce me because clearly I'm not going to divorce her..

End P.O.V