Chapter 7

With everyone inside (they split people into two elevators), except for Annika. Weirdly enough she said she "would take the next one seeing as this one is quite full". Yet there was still plenty of space. Lacy noticed a smirk plastered on her cousin's face as the elevator doors were closing. "What is she up to?" Lacy thought. ____________________________________________________________________________

mix pov (each paragraph a new pov. I'll start the pov with their name as the first word in the sentence) (I'm sorry this is probably going to be short)

Lacy knew Annika was up to no good. That smirk told it all, except it seemed like no one else noticed this. Was she seeing things? No, she definitely saw something. This can't be good.

Annika couldn't help but smile as the doors shut. This was it, this was her chance. She was about to become the future Mrs. Malfoy. Right when the doors closed she rushed in the direction Draco went. He was a lot faster than she thought he would be. Annika was roaming the hall for what felt like 10 minutes until she heard Draco and some others talking. She followed the voices, only to find that the two redheads Draco was talking with disappeared into thin air right in front of her eyes. She stood there in shock, it was almost like it was magic.

Draco was chatting with Fred and George (A/N yes he didn't die) to finalize some things for the conference and something else for Harry. He's hoping that he won't regret asking for their help. He wanted this to be a big event, but their idea of big is probably different from Dracos. Before he could ask them to not go crazy, they disapparated away. Hermione was going to kill him if this got out of hand. The one thing he fears is getting punched in the face again after Hogwarts. He shivered at the thought. He was about to call Harry when he saw Hermione's cousin staring at him in shock. "Umm... Annika right? You're Hermione's cousin", Draco was quite sure she is the one who claims to be engaged to him. She looked at where the twins stood then back to him. "I swear you were just talking to someone earlier" Draco prayed to Salazar. He couldn't deal with another bump in the road with the conference hours away. "I don't know what you are talking about," he tried to play off. "I believe you are seeing things." She started raising her voice, "no no no, don't play coy with me. There were two redheads here for one second and then the next they were gone. Poof! It was almost like it was... magic" Before she could do anything else Draco immediately sent an obliviate spell her way without thinking twice. She fell to the floor and Draco started panicking. Hermione was certainly going to kill him now. He then heard footsteps approaching around the corner. He held his wand up and pointed it towards the sound. He saw a foot and without thinking again, "obliviate!"

Lacy got off the elevator with Hermione and decided to get changed into something cute but comfortable.

She went into the elevator and back down to the main level. There were two reasons she was going down. 1, because she didn't like the look Annika had and wanted to make sure she wasn't doing anything suspicious and 2, because Harry told her to meet him in some secret garden behind the hotel. She took the hallway to the left hoping to find Annika and prevent any of her catastrophes. She heard a thump around the corner and walked towards it. Right as she was about to turn the corner she stopped in her tracks when a flash of light traveled just in front of her. When she looked over to find the source she found a horrified Draco standing over an unconscious Annika. This was actually quite amusing for Lacy. "Will you stop smiling and laughing and help me out here?" She went to the front desk and grabbed Lavender to help bring Annika up to her room. Turns out Lavender got Neville to help as well, so Draco and Lacy were off the hook. The story was that she took a sharp turn and ran right into a wall. While they were doing that, Lacy went to go meet Harry and Draco went upstairs to help Hermione.